Royal Sundaram General Insurance is a joint venture between Chennai based Sundaram Finance and Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group of UK. Sundaram Finance holds 74% and RSA holds the remaining 26% in the company.
The Sundaram Finance is a well known non-banking financial institution in India and a symbol of reliability. The RSA is one of the oldest and the second largest general insurer in the UK and a global financial giant. The combination of these two companies in 2001 resulted in the inception of the Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited which became the first private insurer in the country to be licensed post privatization. Royal Sundaram General Insurance company started its operations in the year 2005.
Ajay Bimbhet is the Managing Director & CEO of Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company and S Venugopalan is the Chief Financial Officer.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company is one of the leading innovators in the private sector and were:
Royal Sundaram General Insurance - Product Portfolio
Royal Sundaram Health Plans:
Health Insurance plans help to protect your family against financial emergencies and cover your hospitalization expenses with Health Insurance Policy.
Royal Sundaram Family Good Health
Royal Sundaram Hospital cash
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Plans:
Car insurance plans help you to escape from expenses on your car or any other vehicle due to any calamity and cover benefits of comprehensive motor insurance but also provide post accident assistance.
Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance Plans:
Royal Sundaram plans give you the benefit of traveling with confidence either abroad or domestic thereby ensuring you a complete hassle free travel with peace of mind.
Royal Sundaram Home Insurance Plans:
Royal Sundaram Plans plan give you comprehensive cover for your home and its contents at a reasonable premium and help to safeguard your home and its contents in case of an ill fated event.
Royal Sundaram Home Shield
Royal Sundaram Home Content
It is advisable to compare all Royal Sundaram General insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
Royal Sundaram Distribution Network:
The Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company operates with the help of more than 200 branch offices spread across 150 cities throughout the country. The company has a strong network of partners, agents and brokers across pan India.