Bharti AXA Life Insurance - Life Insurance Company - BhartiAXA

User Rating:  / 23
PoorBest 

Bharti AXA Life Insurance is a joint venture alliance between Bharti, one of India's leading groups with interests in telecom, agriculture business and retail, and AXA, a Peris Headquartered Company is a world leader in financial protection and wealth management.

Bharti is the country's pioneer in the telecom sector with Bharti Airtel Limited, which is India’s leading private sector provider of telecommunications services with an aggregate of over 70 million customer base. It provides mobile services, fixed line, enterprises and broadband services.

AXA's has diversified operations across the world with major operations based out of Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific area. Bharti owns 74% of the stake and AXA owns the remaining 26% of the stake of the joint venture

 Bharti AXA commenced its operations across the country in December 2006 with its headquarters in Mumbai, the financial capital of India. It has a strong management team which comprises of Sandeep Ghosh as the Chief Executive Officer at Bharti AXA Life Insurance, Jyoti Punja as the Chief Operating Officer (COO), Mr. Venkatasubramanian A as the Chief and Appointed Actuary and V Srinivasan as the Chief Financial Officer of Bharti AXA Life Insurance. There is  a robust team to design insurance product that will cater the different needs of the Indian consumers.

Bharti AXA Life Insurance - Product Portfolio

Bharti AXA Life Term Plans:

The plans give financial protection to your family in case if an unfortunate event.

  • Bharti AXA Life eProtect
  • Bharti AXA Life Elite Secure
  • Bharti AXA Life SecureConfident
  • Bharti AXA Life Family Income Secure
  • Bharti AXA Life Protect Plus

 

Bharti AXA Life ULIP Plans:

Bharti AXA ulip plans make your money work harder for you with their wealth cum protection plans and ensure that your long term financial goals are met with investment solutions that can adapt to your investment habits.

 

Regular Premium

  • Bharti AXA Life Future Invest

 

Bharti AXA Life Child Plans:

Bharti AXA policies help you provide the best for your child's key life stages and help him secure a bright future.

  • Bharti AXA Life Bright Stars Edge
  • Bharti AXA Life Power Kid Insurance Plan

 

Bharti AXA Life Traditional Plans:

These life insurance plans are  protection cum savings plan which provide you liquidity at key life stages.

Endowment

  • Bharti AXA Life Monthly Income Plan
  • Bharti AXA Life Ajeevan Sampatti
  • Bharti AXA Life Young India Plan

 

Bharti AXA Life Health Insurance Plans:

that ensure freedom from stress when it comes to your health expenses and let you enjoy your life without any worries.

  • Bharti AXA Life Triple Health Insurance Plan
  • Bharti AXA Life Easy Health

One can compare all Bharti AXA life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.

Bharti AXA Distribution Network:

Bharti AXA Life has a national footprint of distributors trained to provide quality financial advice and insurance solutions to the large Indian customer base.

I Want

Life Insurance
General Insurance
Loan

Contact Information

  • Registered Office:  Flat no 601, Tower III, Malibu Towne, Gurgaon - 122003, Haryana.
  • Tel: 1800 103 3999
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Website: http://www.policybazaar.com

About Policybazaar

Policybazaar is India's largest online destination for insurance and investment solutions. Boasting of over 20 million annual visitors, we strive to get you the right insurance as per your need. We compare, not just insurance but a whole gamut of financial products like investment plans, loans and credit cards. About 77% of customers have saved more than 50% on their premiums after they have compared quotes at Policybazaar.

Social Contacts

PolicyBazaar on YoutubePolicyBazaar Linkedin ProfilePolicyBazaar Twitter ProfilePolicyBazaar Facebook Page