Tata AIG Life Insurance - Life Insurance Company - Tata AIG

Tata AIG Life Insurance - Life Insurance Company - Tata AIG

User Rating:  / 98
PoorBest 

Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Tata Group and the renowned American International Group, Inc.

The Tata Group holds 74 per cent of stake in the insurance venture while AIG holds the remaining 26 per cent. Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Ltd. received the license from IRDA to operate as an Insurance company in India on February 12, 2001. They started their operations on April 1, 2001.

Tata Group has its presence in seven business sectors communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. The group has operations in more than 80 countries across six continents, and its companies export products and services to 85 countries.

AIG Group is the largest the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world. It has wholly-owned main operating subsidiaries or branches in 14 markets in Asia Pacific – Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau and Brunei

Tata AIG Life Life Insurance - Product Portfolio

Tata AIG Life Term Plans:

These plan provide your family financial independence I case of an eventuality

  • Tata AIG Life Raksha
  • Tata AIG Life Life Plus

Tata AIG Life ULIP Plans:

These are unit linked insurance plans which give you flexibility to suit your needs and priorities and help you to achieve your financial goals. This plan also provides the much needed life insurance protection in case of any unfortunate event.

Regular Premium

  • Tata AIG Life Insurance InvestAssure Gold Supreme
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance InvestAssure Maximizer
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance Swarna Bhavishya
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance Swarna Pratigya
  • Tata AIG Life Lakshya Supreme
  • Tata AIG Life Insurance InvestAssure Apex Supreme 
  • Tata AIG Life InvestAssure Flexi Supreme

Tata AIG Life Pension Plans:

Pension plans help you accumulate wealth for your old age so that you have worry free golden years

  • Tata AIG Life Assure Golden Years
  • Tata AIG Life Easy Retire

Tata AIG Life Child Plans:

Tata AIG policies help you plan ahead for your child’s future.

  • Tata AIG Life United Ujjwal Bhavishya Supreme
  • Tata AIG Life  Insurance Gyan Kosh
  • Tata AIG Life StarKid
  • Tata AIG Life Assure Career Builder
  • Tata AIG Life Assure Educare
  • Tata AIG Life Mahalife Gold
  • Tata AIG Life Assure 10/ 20/ 30 years Security & Growth
  • Tata AIG Life Assure 21 years Money Saver Plan

Tata AIG Life Traditional Plans:

These are low risk investment plans which provides guaranteed amount on maturity and help you plan for all your financial needs.

Endowment

  • Tata AIG Life Maha Guarantee Flexi
  • Tata AIG Life Maha Guarantee
  • Tata AIG Life Assure 10/ 20/ 30 years Security & Growth
  • Tata AIG Life Assure Golden Years
  • Tata AIG Life Shubh Life

Money Back

  • Tata AIG Life Assure 21 years Money Saver Plan

Tata AIG Life Health Insurance Plans:

Tata AIG life Plans help you plan for you health eventualities

  • Tata AIG Life Health First
  • Tata AIG Life Health Protector
  • Tata AIG Life Health Investor
  • Tata AIG Life HospiCashback

Compare all Tata AIG Life life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.

Tata AIG Life Distribution Network:

Since its inception in Tata AIG life insurance has come a long way in penetrating Indian market.

Tata AIG Life has pan India presence with 1000 offices across the country. Tata AIG Life products are also available online through their website and insurance aggregators.

 

I Want

Life Insurance
General Insurance
Loan

Contact Information

  • Registered Office:  Flat no 601, Tower III, Malibu Towne, Gurgaon - 122003, Haryana.
  • Tel: 1800 103 3999
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Website: http://www.policybazaar.com

About Policybazaar

Policybazaar is India's largest online destination for insurance and investment solutions. Boasting of over 20 million annual visitors, we strive to get you the right insurance as per your need. We compare, not just insurance but a whole gamut of financial products like investment plans, loans and credit cards. About 77% of customers have saved more than 50% on their premiums after they have compared quotes at Policybazaar.

Social Contacts

PolicyBazaar on YoutubePolicyBazaar Linkedin ProfilePolicyBazaar Twitter ProfilePolicyBazaar Facebook Page