- Written by PolicyBazaar
- Views: 670
- Published: 01 July 2014
Max Bupa Health Insurance is a joint venture between Max India and the UK based Bupa Finance. Max India holds 74% stake in the company while the remainder is held by Bupa Finance.
The company was set up in 2008 and is headquartered in New Delhi. Analjit Singh is the Chairman of Max Bupa Health Insurance Company.
The company has been awarded with the following accolades:
Max India Limited:
- Max New York Life was declared a ‘Superbrand’ by Superbrands India in the 3rd edition of Consumer Superbrands 2008’.
- CII-Exim Bank Commendation Certificate for Business Excellence.
- CIO 100 Award for technology implementation.
- The Health Insurance Company of the Year Award - Awarded at the U.K. Health Insurance Awards 2009.
- Best International Private Medical Insurance Provider 2008 - Awarded at the U.K. Health Insurance Awards.
- Best Medical Insurer Company (2008, Bupa Arabia) - Awarded at the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry Health Committee Awards.
- Best Healthcare Provider of the Year - Awarded at the U.K. Corporate Adviser Awards 2009.
- Best Individual Private Medical Insurance Provider - Awarded at the U.K Money Marketing Awards 2009.
Max Bupa Health Insurance - Product Portfolio
Health Insurance plans help to protect your family against financial emergencies and provides financial assistance to you and your family covers you against hospitalization expenses towards diseases / illness / injury.
- Max Bupa Heart Beat- Individual
- Max Bupa Heart Beat – Family Floater Policy
- Max Bupa Heartbeat- Family First
- International Medical Emergency Policy
- Max Bupa Health Companion
It is advisable to compare all Max Bupa Health insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best health insurance plan that suits you the most.
Max Bupa Health Distribution Network:
Max Bupa Health Insurance Company provides for its customers easy channels of access to its products through its 24x7 call center and a transactional website.