- Written by PolicyBazaar
- Views: 402
- Published: 24 June 2014
National Insurance Company is the second largest non-life insurance company and the oldest insurance company in India having a strong market presence in Northern and Eastern India. It is headquartered in Kolkatta, West Bengal.
National Insurance Company has gained international recognition among the top 5 General Insurance Companies in the Asia Pacific region. The company has been listed among the top Global Business Insurers.
Shri N.S.R. Chandraprasad is the Chairman-cum-Managing Director of National Insurance Company. The achievements of the company are as follows:
- Awarded the “AAA/STABLE” financial strength rating by CRISIL
- Conciliatory Fora for facilitating quick settlement of Motor Third Party claims and compromise settlement in Lok Adalat and Jald Rahat Yojana
- Citizens Charter Commitments being implemented by all offices
National Insurance Company Ltd. offers a a wide range of general insurance policies across Fire, Marine and Miscellaneous insurance to almost all the sectors and industries in the Indian economy such as Aviation, Telecom, Banking, Power, Oil & Energy, Information Technology, Shipping, Healthcare, Plantations, Foreign Trade, Agronomy, Tea, Environment, Education, Automobile and Space Research.
National Insurance - Product Portfolio
National health plans provide protection to individuals, families, employers, employees and welfare bodies against heavy financial burden for treatment in hospitals for illness, disease or accident.
- National Insurance Mediclaim Policy
- National Insurance Critical Illness Policy
- National Insurance Parivar - Mediclaim for family
- National Insurance VIDYARTHI - Mediclaim for Students
National policies indemnify you against the loss due to damage /theft / burglary of vehicle or any part there of, electrical accessories and also includes cover against liability towards third party personal injury and property damage.
- National Insurance Motor Policy – Private Car
- National Insurance Motor Policy – Two Wheelers
National Travel insurance plans give you the benefit of traveling with confidence by indemnifying you against loss or damage to personal effects such as clothing etc carried as baggage during travel.
- National Insurance Baggage Policy
- National Insurrance Overseas Mediclaim
It is advisable to compare all National insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
National Insurance Company Distribution Network:
It has more than 200 policies, 1000 offices and 16,000 employees who sell and service the insurance requirements of people across the length and breadth of India.