Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Ltd - Birla SunLife
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 87.76%*
- Get Quotes
Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Ltd. is a joint venture between Indian conglomerate Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. of Canada. It was established in the year 2000 and started operations after receiving the license from IRDA in January 2001. Aditya Birla holds 74% stake of the joint venture and Sun Life holds the remaining 26% of the stake.
Aditya Birla Group has its operations in 25 different countries in the world with interests in Cement, Metal, Fertilizers, etc. On the other hand, Sun Life is a leading international financial services company and the oldest with the history spanning back to 1865. The local knowledge of the Aditya Birla Group pooled with the field expertise of Sun Life Financial Inc., offers a formidable protection for its customers' future.
Birla Sun Life Insurance was the first company to offer uniquely designed Unit Linked Life Insurance Solutions in India. They are also the pioneers in introducing the “Free Look Period” clause with insurance policies in India, which has also been adopted by other life insurance companies in India.
Mr. Pankaj Razdan is the MD & Chief Executive Officer at Birla Sun Life Insurance (BSLI). The company offers a broad array of life insurance products to meet the actual needs and expectations of individuals and groups through a multi-channel distribution network across the country. Birla Sun Life Insurance has total assets under management of Rs.26, 813 Crores and a robust capital base of over Rs.2,170 Crores, as on 30th June, 2014.
Birla Sun Life Insurance Product Portfolio
Birla Sun Life Plans provide life cover based on your requirements and at a reasonable premium. These pure life insurance plans help you get financial security in case of an eventuality BSLI Protector.
These are ulip plans which Besides providing you a life cover, these solutions encourage you to get exposure of the market scenario and save regularly.
Birla Sun Life policies help to build a corpus that aims to last throughout retirement. So, that you lead a leisurely retired life and can be sure of the funds that you have.
Birla Sun Life Insurance Children’s Future Solutions help you to build a corpus that allows you to meet the major expenses of your child in future.
These are regular savings plan which offers you a guaranteed amount on maturity, and assure protection for you and your family as well.
- BSLI Vision MoneyBack Plus Plan
- BSLI Vision LifeIncome Plan
- BSLI Vision Endowment Plan
- BSLI Savings Plan
- BSLI Vision LifeSecure Plan
- BSLI Income Assured Plan
- BSLI Vision Regular Returns Plan
- BSLI Vision Endowment Plus Plan
- BSLI Guaranteed Future Plan
- BSLI Wealth Secure Plan
- BSLI Wealth Assure Plan
- BSLI Fortune Elite Plan
Compare all Birla Sun Life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Birla Sun Life Distribution Network:
Since its inception in 2000, Birla Sun Life Insurance Company has come a long way in penetrating Indian market with 600 branches and 133,572 empanelled advisors and presence in over 1500 cities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!