DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Ltd - DHFL Pramerica
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 22.14%*
- Get Quotes
Headquartered in Gurgaon, DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited (DPLI) is one of the fastest growing insurance companies in India. The company is providing a wide range of life insurance solutions to corporate and individuals and thus, helping them to build corpus amount to meet their life’s short and long term financial goals. DPLI is a joint venture between Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd. (DHFL), India’s second largest private sector housing finance company and Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (PIIH), a fully owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc., a financial service leader headquartered in US.
Be it from urban or rural India, viable distribution network of the company caters to specific needs of customers across the country through multiple channels of distribution such as channel partnerships, agency and other innovative channels that address the distinct insurance needs of customers. It is the first insurance company in India to have two distribution channels that cater to bourgeoning needs of armed forces personnel and school going children.
DPLI was bestowed with following awards in the insurance sector-
Client Model Insurer Asia Award- Under distribution category 2014= For developing an innovative technology interface to manage service delivery in rural areas
Skoch Financial Inclusion Award 2011= For launching rural awareness campaigns in 93 villages
Best Insurer Technology Award 2011= For making life insurance solutions assessable to under-developed markets
At DHFL Pramerica life insurance products have been categorized into Protection plans, child progress plans and savings plans.
The cheapest life insurance plans that protect your family in case of a eventuality.
These are best ulip plans that not only give you the growth through market linked investments but also provide you with a lot of flexibilities to customize your plans.
DHFL Pramerica plans help you secure your child’s education expenses by offering you affordable and simple education plans.
DHFL Pramerica policies not only give you have all the advantages and benefits of a comprehensive insurance cover, an assurance of a guaranteed return.
- DHFL Pramerica Flexi Cash Plan
- DHFL Pramerica Roz Sanchay Plan
- DHFL Pramerica Sahaj Suraksha Plan
- DHFL Pramerica Smart Cash Protect Plan
Differentiate all DHFL Pramerica life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
DHFL Pramerica Distribution Network:
DHFL Pramerica has a strong network of agents and third party distributors to sell insurance plans in the market. DHFL Pramerica products are also available online through insurance aggregators.
DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance - FAQs
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The following modes for payment are available for DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance:
- Online or NEFT transfer
- Through ECS
- Through Cash or cheque at select branch office.
- At SBI branches
- At Axis branches
For online transaction, please visit e-portal.
Alternatively, you can pay through customer helpline options, which allow money transfer through telephonic medium or by a credit card.
Toll free: 1800-102-7070 (Monday-Saturday, 9:00 AM-7:00 PM)
2. How can I check policy status?
Policy status can be checked by login into the personal account with the help of user Id and password and then clicking on the Policy Details tab.
Alternatively, avail the SMS facility
Type POLINFO<9 digit policy number> send SMS to 5607070.
3. What is the policy renewal process?
For renewing a policy under DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance, there are 2 basic options:
- Paying online
- Cheque pick up facility
For paying online, you must visit the portal with the user id and password and enter the policy number for renewing it. Online payment options with the aid of debit card, credit card and Net banking is available.
Cheque pick up facility can also be opted, wherein the company’s staff will get the cheque from your doorsteps.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim?
For settling claim, you need to fill in and submit the mandatory documents as listed in the website for the particular category of claim, along with a cancelled cheque and a passport size photograph. Upon receiving the set of documents, the company endeavors to settle the claims within a time frame of 30 days.
Alternatively, you can track the settlement process,
- Contact the toll free: 1800-102-7070
- E-Mail us the query: claims@dhflpramerica[dot]com
5. What is the policy cancellation process?
For cancellation of any existing policy, you must fill in the surrender form , fill it up completely and dispatch it to the head office. Necessary documents needs to be attached with it such as mentioned in the policy along with surrender charges. Upon receiving of the above, the policy will be cancelled on records for the holder.
For new users, a period of 15 days is given, wherein you can surrender the policy, clearing stating the reason for the same.
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Save a Month’s Salary in Taxes
- Don’t Buy Insurance Only for Saving Tax - Save for Your Child!
- Choosing the Right Retirement Plan for Your Golden Years
- Factors to Consider While Buying a Term Insurance Plan
- Tax Planning: Reduce Your Tax Burden by Opting for The Right Investment Plan
- Useful Tips to Buy a Child Plan