ICICI Lombard Car Insurance - ICICI Lombard Motor Insurance Plan
When you can spend lakhs on buying your car, why shy away from spending a reasonable amount on insuring your dream car against untoward incidents, which can happen when you are plying on the roads or due to a mischief when your car is simply parked! As it’s said, “hope for the best and prepare for the worst”, ICICI LOMBARD car insurance is the perfect product for you to safe guard your prized possession against such incident/accidents.
The policy covers your car against loss or damage due to natural calamities such as fire, self-ignition or lightning, explosion, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide etc.
Key benefits ICICI LOMBARD car Insurance as the insured owner:
- 24*7 road side assistance to the insured vehicle
- Towing of vehicle to the service center is included
- Arrangement of fuel in case of emergency, wherein the owner has to bear the actual cost of fuel only
- Availability of on spot technician for minor repairs
- Flat tyre change arrangement
- Cashless driving facility across 3100 plus service centers
- Zero Dep coverage
- No claim bonus each year
Always compare available car insurance policies and choose the best that suits you completely. Happy Driving!
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance FAQS
ICICI Lombard decides the premium rate on the basis of the following factors:-
- Cubic capacity of the engine
- Age of vehicle
- Geographical zone
- Type of vehicle
- Insured Declared Vehicle (IDV)
All you need to submit is a duly-filled and signed proposal form— in certain cases some additional documents such as previous year insurance policy and no claim bonus certificate may also be required, if applicable. Once that is accepted, you just have to pay your premium in full by cash or cheque.
Constructive loss refers to accidental damages/losses to your vehicle when the total cost of retrieval or repair amount is more than 75% of the insured’s declared value (IDV).
Yes, ICICI Lombard offers roadside assistance 24x7.
ICICI Lombard’s car insurance covers the following events:-
- Third-party liability
- Fire, explosion, lightning
- Riot and strike
- Flood, typhoon, storm, cyclone
- Malicious act
- Terrorist act
- Landslide and rockslide
Yes, as a member of any of the following Automobile Associations of India, you will get a discount on own damage premium part of the insurance.
- The Uttar Pradesh Automobile Association
- The Automobile Association of Eastern India
- The Western India Automobile Association
- The Automobile Association of Southern India
- The Automobile Association of Upper India
ICICI Lombard offers the following modes of premium payment:-
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Cash Card
- Cheque/Demand Draft
Yes, cashless facility is available at over 2900 network garages.
No, Insurance Act 1938 doesn’t allow you to pay premiums for motor insurance in installments.
In case of accidental damages, ICICI Lombard asks you to submit the following documents:-
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Valid R.C copy of the vehicle
- Valid driving license of the vehicle
- Copy of FIR, if any
- Original repair bill and cash receipt
- Bajaj Allianz Car Plans
- Bharti AXA Car Plan
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance Plan
- Future Generali Car Insurance Plan
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Plan
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
- L&T Car Plans
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance
- Magma HDI Car Insurance
- National Insurance Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- All About Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car Insurance
- Know all About Roadside Assistance
- How Bikers Can Save More On Two-wheeler Insurance
- Ad-on cover for luxury cars
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- 10 Must Knows of Car Insurance Renewals
- Questions To Ask Before You Commit To An Attractive Car Insurance Deal
- What is Deductible in a Car Insurance Plan and when is it applicable?
- Is Long-term Insurance Cover Right for Your Two-wheeler?