IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Ltd - IFFCO Tokio
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 76*
IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance was formed in 2000 with a vision of being pioneer in building customer satisfaction through transparency and quick response. It comes into existence after the joint venture between Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO) and Tokio Marine, and Nichido Fire Group (which is recognized as a largest listed insurance group in Japan) was formed. IFFCO Tokio General Insurance enjoys pan India presence with 65 strategic business units (SBU’s) and a vast network of more than 120 ‘Lateral Spread Centres’ (LSC’s) and 255 Bima Kendras.
At present, IFFCO Tokio is offering a diversified range of customized plans covering a vast range of clients’- from farmers to automobile companies. It has devised plans to fulfill requirements of both retail and corporate customers who need customization in product to suit their varying needs. Other than traditional insurance products, the company has also launched niche products like fine arts insurance, errors & omission policy, credit insurance, etc. Furthermore, these products are supported by a network of branches and agencies and thus, facilitate quick and convenient services.
IFFCO Tokio is the only insurance company in India to launch 100%-owned distribution channel, called IFFCO-Tokio Insurance Services Ltd (ITIS), for servicing its retail customers. Currently, ITIS boasts of its presence in more than 350 towns in India.
IFFCO Tokio health plans help to protect your family against financial emergencies caused by sudden critical illness or hospitalisation. It promises to take care of all your financial distress during a medical emergency. Good coverage, competitive premium and exemplary service is what distinguishes IFFCO Tokio health plans from other insurers.
- Iffco Tokio Individual Medishield Policy
- Iffco Tokio Family Health Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Health Protector Plus Policy
- Iffco Tokio Critical Illness Insurance
- Iffco Tokio Family Health Protector Policy
- Iffco Tokio Health Protector Policy
IFFCO Tokio policies are a life-saver when your car takes a hit on the roads. Boom, Bam, Clash...Now nothing can scare you on the roads. The add-on riders offered by IFFCO Tokio plans come in handy in times of distress.
IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance enables you to enjoy your two wheeler ride as you zip across the bustling streets. It reduces your financial liability incurred in case of an accident or theft.
IFFCO Tokio travel insurance plans give you the benefit of travelling with confidence either abroad or domestic thereby ensuring you a complete hassle free travel with peace of mind.
IFFCO Tokio Plans help to safeguard your home and its contents in case of an ill fated event such as natural calamities and man-made disasters.
Personal accident cover is highly recommended to all persons. IFFCO Tokio personal accident insurance gives wide ranging benefits to the insured, which also prove to be beneficial for the family. Apart from medical treatment expenses, it also bears the education expenses of your children and spouse. It secures your family a future that you always desired to give your loved ones.
It is advisable to compare all IFFCO Tokio General insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
IFFCO Tokio Distribution Network:
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance has Pan India presence with 65 'Strategic Business Units' and a wide network of over 120 Lateral Spread Centres and 255 Bima Kendras. IFFCO Tokio issues instant policy and renewals through its website for retail insurance products such as Car Insurance, Two Wheeler Insurance, Travel Insurance, Health Insurance and Home Insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!