L&T General Insurance Company Ltd - L&T Insurance
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 86*
L&T General Insurance Company Limited (L&T Insurance) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited. It was founded by two Danish engineers Soren Kristian Toubro and Henning Holck-Larsen in 1938. The company has business interests in construction, information technology, engineering, manufacturing goods, and financial services. It is now one of the largest and most respected companies in India's private sector. K. Venkataramanan is the Chief Executive & MD of L&T General Insurance Company Limited.
Endowed with prestigious awards, the general insurance provider delivers affordable insurance service to its customer.
Larsen & Toubro Limited was listed in the 2009 issue of Forbes “World’s Most Reputable Companies”. Later, the company was ranked as 14th in 2011 by the Economic Times in their survey of the Top 500 Companies in India. In 2012, Forbes ranked L&T as 9th most innovative company in the world. L&T Power received 'Golden Peacock National Quality Award – 2012' at the 23rd World Congress on 'Leadership & Quality of Governance in 2013.
You go for exercises, stay on diet food, and eat only organic food, all this and more to keep you fit and healthy. Now, add one more thing to your health basket and you will be sorted – A health insurance plan. Yes, it is a must! Remember to compare and buy the one that suits you best.
- my:health Medisure Prime Insurance
- my:health Medisure Classic Insurance
- my:health Medisure Super Top Up Insurance
- my:health Medisure Plus Insurance
L&T Insurance plans provide protective covers that offer complete comprehensive cover which includes both third party cover and own damage cover.
It would be best to buy two wheeler insurance to protect yourself from the liabilities which may arise because of two-wheeler theft or accident. A two-wheeler insurance plan is a comprehensive protection plan that will reduce your financial liability to the minimum in case a mishap takes place.
Personal accident plans from L&T offer protection and many financial benefits to the insured and his family in the event of an accident or death. The benefits offered include compensation for a physical loss (death or disablement) due to an accidental injury within a period of 12 months from the date of the accident and an annual increase of 5% in the sum insured on every renewable.
A house is the most prized material possession of a man. It takes years of hard work and toil to buy your dream house. So why not protect it? Home insurance protects your house against damage from fire, smoke, storms, vandalism, theft and other hazards. Its recommended to get your home insured, so that not only you but your generations to come are able to enjoy home, which you built through sheer hard-work.
- my:asset Insta Home Insurance
- my:asset Primary Home Insurance
- my:asset Premium Home Insurance
- my:asset Super Home Insurance
It is advisable to compare all L&T General Insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!