Max Life Insurance Company Ltd - MaxLife
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 93.86%*
- Get Quotes
Max Life Insurance Company, established in 2000, is one of the most admired private insurance companies in India. Max Life Insurance Company Ltd is a joint venture between Max India Ltd, an Indian multi-business corporate and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co. Ltd, a member of MS&AD Insurance Group, a general insurer. The company has started its commercial operations in 2001.
Max Life Insurance Company Ltd offers comprehensive life insurance and retirement solutions for long-term savings and protection to more than thirty lakh customers. Mr. Rajesh Sud is the Chief executive officer and Managing director of Max Life Insurance.
Max Life Insurance was ranked fourth among private life insurance companies with a market share of 10.3% in the financial year 2013-14. For the same financial year, the company has been one of the fastest growing life insurance companies with Gross Written Premium of Rs. 7,279 crores.
As on 31st March 2014, Max Life Insurance had assets under management of Rs. 24,716 crore. The company won the trophy for “Best Underwriting Initiative of the Year” in the Asia Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Excellence Awards.
These are comprehensive life insurance plans that fulfill the protection needs for you and your family.
- Max Life Online Term Plan Basic Life Cover
- Max Life Online Term Plan Life Cover + Monthly Income
- Max Life Online Term Plan Life Cover + Increasing Monthly Income
- Max Life Super Term Plan
- Max Life Platinum Protect II
- Max Life Premium Return Protection Plan
These are insurance cum investment plans that aim to make your money grow and also provide you with flexibilities to manage your investment.
Pension plans help you to save for your old age so, that you maintain the same life style even after you retire.
- Max Life Forever Young Pension Plan
- Max Life Guaranteed Lifetime Income Plan
- Max Life Life Perfect Partner Super
Child plans helps you accumulate and plan your finances to fulfill your child’s dreams and aspiration.
Max Life Plans plans help you save systematically to achieve your life’s goals and provide you with a comprehensive coverage.
Compare all Max Life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Max Life Distribution Network:
Max Life currently applies multi-channel distribution model to sell its products that includes the agency distribution, partnership distribution, bancassurance, distribution focused on emerging markets and alliance marketing through employed sales force. Max Life has pan India presence with 1090 offices across the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!