Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Ltd - Royal Sundaram Insurance
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 76*
Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited is the first private general insurance company in India to be licensed. Since then it is providing customized insurance solutions to meet divergent needs of individual, family and business. The company offers health, motor, personal accident, home and travel insurance to individuals. Also, it has a wide range of insurance offerings in marine, fire, engineering, and liability for commercial clients. Royal Sundaram has specially designed products for small and medium enterprises and rural customers.
Currently, Royal Sundaram enjoys trust of more than 5 million customers. With an employee base of over 1700, insurance products of the company are distributed across India, through agents, partners and distribution brokers.
Royal Sundaram's foundations are built on trust, commitment and professionalism. The company is closely following the ethics of its promoters- Sundaram Finance, India’s one of the leading non-banking financial institutions and RSA, the second largest general insurance company in UK. These two financial giants have come together to form Royal Sundaram, which is known in the insurance market for its impeccable global practices, innovative products and personalized customer service.
Today, Royal Sundaram is a name to reckon with in the insurance market. The company’s accident & health claims process has got ISO 9001-2008 certification for its high-end customer service delivery. Also, it is the first insurer to launch cashless modes of settlement and innovative health products like hospital cash in the market.
Health Insurance plans help to protect your family against financial emergencies and cover your hospitalization expenses with health insurance policy.
- Royal Sundaram Family Good Health
- Royal Sundaram Hospital cash
- Royal Sundaram Master Product - Total Health Plus
- Royal Sundaram Lifeline
Car insurance plans help you to escape from expenses on your car or any other vehicle due to any calamity and cover benefits of comprehensive motor insurance but also provide post accident assistance.
Royal Sundaram plans give you the benefit of travelling with confidence either abroad or domestic thereby ensuring you a complete hassle free travel with peace of mind.
Royal Sundaram Plans plan give you comprehensive cover for your home and its contents at a reasonable premium and help to safeguard your home and its contents in case of an ill fated event.
Life is full of twists and turns. Mishaps, disability, accidents and other adverse situations can impact a person both physically and financially. Personal accident plans safeguard you from adversities ensuring complete financial security and peace of mind.
It is advisable to compare all Royal Sundaram General insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
Royal Sundaram Distribution Network:
The Royal Sundaram General Insurance Company operates with the help of more than 200 branch offices spread across 150 cities throughout the country. The company has a strong network of partners, agents and brokers across pan India.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!