- Written by PolicyBazaar
- Views: 721
- Published: 22 August 2014
Aviva child insurance plans help you serve the purpose of providing money when your child needs it the most especially for child’s education, marriage and other such major expenses. Child plans helps you accumulate and plan your finances to fulfil your child’s dreams and aspiration. Aviva Life offers 2 child insurance plans to help you protect your child’s future
- Aviva Young Scholar Advantage: An education plan that gives you comprehensive protection and enables you to secure your child’s future in case of an eventuality. It gives you a choice of 9 investment funds to choose as per your risk appetite and provisions for a regular income for the minor child, in the event of parent’s death if Aviva Child Education Rider is opted for.
- Aviva Young Scholar Secure: A child insurance plan that provisions for important milestones for your child’s education. You can choose between 4 variants- silver, gold, diamond and platinum as per the benefit payouts you wish to receive.
You can compare Aviva child insurance plans from other child insurance plans offered by other life insurance companies online and explore the best child insurance plan that suits your child’s school education needs and college needs the most.
- ULIPs: From A Chequered Past To An Unsure Future
- A Quick Guide to Filing Income Tax Returns Online
- Which ITR Form to Use for Filing tax Return?