- Written by PolicyBazaar
- Views: 1977
- Published: 08 July 2014
Child plans help you fulfil your child's dreams and aspirations by financing the key milestones in their lives even if you are no longer around to oversee them. HDFC Life offers 3 variants of child insurance plans to meet your financial needs for your children’s dreams and aspirations
- HDFC Children’s Plan: A with profits traditional child plan which ensures that you can start building your savings today to give a bright future to your child. A the time of maturity a guaranteed lump sum is given to the beneficiary or in case of your unfortunate demise. The Double Benefit Plan Option helps you secure your child's immediate and future needs.
- HDFC SL YoungStar Super II: A unit linked child insurance plan provides a valuable protection to your child in case you are not there to support them. The unit linked plan also gives you an outstanding investment opportunity to maximize your savings by providing you a choice of thoroughly researched & selected investments.
- HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium: An education plan that offers Triple Insurance Benefit that helps you secure your child's immediate and future needs. This plan offers you choice of cover options and benefit payment preferences- all designed to suit your needs.
HDFC life child insurance plans can be compared and evaluated from other child insurance plans offered by other life insurance companies online and you can find the best child plan that suits your needs the most.
- Insurance Planning for Working Couples
- Is your insurance cover too little?
- Opt For a Job-Loss Insurance Cover to Make Layoff Less Painful