- Written by PolicyBazaar
- Views: 761
- Published: 25 August 2014
IDBI Federal term insurance plans help you plan for financial protection for your family in case of an unfortunate event. These are cheapest form of life insurance plans which are designed to provide full protection & financial stability to your family. There are 8 types IDBI Federal term plans that provide you financial stability.
- Termsurance Protection Plan: A comprehensive term insurance plan that provides you with 3 options namely level cover, increasing cover and level cover with return of premium. It not only allows you to customize your plan as per your needs, it also comes with a host of benefits like flexible premium payment terms, choice of policy term and lots more flexible options.
- Termsurance Grameen Bachat Yojana: A low cost protection plan that targets the rural market.
- Termsurance Grameen Suraksha Yojana: A microinsurance term plan that is aimed at providing insurance protection to the poor.
- Loansurance: A term plan which ensures that the outstanding debt is settled in the unfortunate event of death of the insured member. This term assurance plan provides cover to a person directly liable for loan repayment.
- Homesurance Plan: a mortgage reducing term assurance plan.
- Homesurance Protection Plan: is a mortgage reducing term assurance plan - MRTA, which provides insurance cover equal to the outstanding balance of your home loan.
- IDBI Federal Termsurance® Premier Insurance Plan: a term insurance plan that gives you the power and flexibility to take complete charge of the financial future of your loved ones.
- Termsurance® Seniors Insurance Plan: A term insurance plan that is designed to offer people over the age of 50, a whole life cover with guaranteed acceptance.
Comparison of IDBI Federal premium for term insurance and IDBI Federal quotes will help you to understandevery term plan provided by IDBI Federal Life insurance company.