- Written by PolicyBazaar
- Views: 5867
- Published: 14 July 2014
The most vital of life insurance products provide you with adequate life cover at nominal cost. There are 4 types of LIC term plans that provide complete financial protection.
- LIC's e-Term – it is a non-participating online term assurance plan with single premium option. Aggregate lives and non-smoker lives are the two categories deciding the premium rate. Sum assured is payable as a part of death benefit.
- LIC Amulya Jeevan- II- It offers financial protection to the family of the insured in case his/ her unfortunate demise. This protection plan offers you death benefit or maturity benefit in case the insured survives till the end of the policy.
- LIC Anmol Jeevan- II- This protection plan offers financial safety to the family of the insured at the time of his/her unfortunate death. There is no option for maturity benefit.
- Anmol Jeevan– I: Is a term plan where on death of the life assured sum assured under the policy is paid to his beneficiary.
- Amulya Jeevan – I: In case of unfortunate death of the policy holder during the term of the policy, sum assured is payable, provided the policy is kept in force.
- Two Year Temporary Assurance Policy: In this policy the individual is covered for a tenure of maximum 2 years with a single premium.
- The Convertible Term Assurance Policy: This term insurance plan comes with double advantage of protection and convertibility. In this plan helps the policyholder gets a cover of a whole life or endowment policy if he is unable to pay a higher premium amount initially.
Comparison of LIC premium for term assurance plan and LIC quotes will help you to understand every term plan provided by LIC. Also, compare LIC term plans and term plans provided by other life insurance companies in India online and buy the best term plan that suits your needs the most.