Sahara Life Insurance Company Ltd - Sahara Life
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 90.19%*
- Get Quotes
Sahara Life Insurance Company Ltd is the first wholly Indian-owned life insurance company in the private sector, launched with an initial paid up capital of Rs. 157 crores. The company came into force on 6 February 2004 and started operating in 30 October 2004.
The Chairman of Sahara Life Insurance Company Ltd is Mr. Subrata Roy Sahara who is also the Chairman of Sahara Pariwar. Mr. Sanjay Agarwal is the Whole-time Director & Chief Executive Officer of the company.
The company today offers an exhaustive range of competitive products including unit-linked plans, pension plans, children plans, money back plans, endowment plans, term assurance plans, and group insurance plans. These plans cater the needs of individuals of all ages and segments along with prompt and quality customer services and support.
The company today offers an exhaustive range of competitive products including Unit Linked Plans, Pension Plans, Children Plans, Money Back Plans, Endowment Plans and Term Assurance Plans, that cater to individuals of all ages and segments.
Term plans are cheapest life insurance plan which secure your family in case of your unfortunate demise.
- Sahara Kavach
These are unit linked insurance plans which give you a unique blend of risk coverage and market linked returns.
- Sahara Sanchit – Jeevan Bima
- Sahara Utkarsh- Jeevan Bima
- Sahara Sugam- Jeevan Bima
Pension plans help you to save small amounts for your post retirement expenses and have a worry free old age.
Child plans help you provision for your child’s future expenses so that you are not pressed for finances when you need it the most.
These are endowment and money back plans which provide a guaranteed amount on maturity and help you plan for your finances as per your life’s goals.
- Sahara Shrestha Nivesh-Jeevan Bima
- Sahara Shubh Nivesh-Jeevan Bima
- Sahara Dhan Sanchay Jeevan Bima
- Sahara Dhanvriddhi Jeevan Bima
- Sahara Dhanversha-Jeevan Bima
Explore all Sahara life insurance plans and plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits your requirements the most
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
- How can I check policy status?
- What is the policy renewal process?
- What is the company's process to settle claim?
- What is the policy cancellation process?