SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Assurance. State Bank of India owns 74% and BNP Paribas Assurance holds the remaining 26% of the stake of the joint venture.

State Bank is the largest banking franchise in India and. Along with its seven associate banks, it has the strength of over 18,500 branches across the country and the largest in the world.

BNP Paribas Assurance is the insurance arm of BNP Paribas. It is one of the oldest foreign banks with its presence in India since 1860.

SBI Life is registered with a capital of Rs.2000 crores and a paid-up capital base of Rs.1000 crores. It offers a great base for insurance penetration across every region and economic strata in the country ensuring true financial inclusion.

Mr. Uday Shankar Roy is the MD & CEO of SBI Life Insurance Company.

SBI Life Insurance - Product Portfolio

SBI Life Term Plans:

These are low cost life insurance plans which are designed to provide full protection & financial stability to your family in case of any unforeseen events

  • SBI Life Smart Shield
  • SBI Life Swadhan
  • SBI Life Saral Shield

SBI Life ULIP Plans:

These are unit linked insurance plans which provide you with a wide array of funds, riders and other options, and give you the complete freedom to fulfill all your investment and insurance needs.

Regular Premium

  • SBI Life Smart Performer
  • SBI Life Unit Plus® Super
  • SBI Life Saral Maha Anand
  • SBI Life Smart Elite
  • SBI Life Smart Scholar
  • SBI Life Smart Horizon
  • SBI Life Smart Wealth Assure

SBI Life Pension Plans:

Pension plans help you to save for your old age so, that you maintain the same life style even after you retire and live life tension free.

  • SBI Life Annuity Plus
  • SBI Life Saral Pension
  • SBI Life Retire Smart

SBI Life Child Plans:

SBI Life plans helps you accumulate and save for your child’s bright future.

  • SBI Life - Scholar II
  • SBI Life - Smart Scholar

SBI Life Traditional Plans:

These are low risk investment plans which provides guaranteed amount on maturity and help you plan systematically for your future.


  • SBI Life - Flexi Smart Insurance
  • SBI Life - Shubh Nivesh
  • SBI Life - Saral Life

Money Back

  • SBI Life - Smart Money Back Insurance
  • SBI Life - Sanjeevan Supreme
  • SBI Life - Sanjeevan Supreme

SBI Life HealthInsurance Plans:

SBI Life policies cater to your needs  in case of an medical emergency and provide you money at time when you need it most. 

  • SBI Life - Group Criti9
  • SBI Life- Hospital Cash

Compare all SBI Life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits your investment, savings or health insurance needs.

SBI Life Distribution Network:

SBI Life has a unique multi-distribution model with Bancassurance, Retail Agency, Institutional Alliance and Corporate Solutions distribution channels. SBI Life leverages the State Bank Group relationship as a platform for cross-selling insurance products which has bank accounts of over 100 million customers. It also has over 85,000 Insurance Advisors who offer door to door insurance solutions to customers.