Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd - Tata AIA Life
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 89.68%*
- Get Quotes
Founded by Sir Jamsetji Tata in 1868, the Tata group has emerged as the most diversified business conglomerate in India with over 100 group companies having a presence in 150 nations spanning 6 continents. The IT to salt conglomerate employees over 581,000 people globally and generated revenue of over USD100 billion in FY 2013-14.
Hong Kong headquartered - AIA group limited, was founded in 1919 as an investment holding company. Its product portfolio is diverse and includes life, accident, and health insurance products; savings and investment solutions; wealth management solutions; and retirement plans for individuals. Since its inception, the company has emerged as the biggest Pan-Asian insurance company having its presence across Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, Sri Lanka and India. The AIA group has amassed assets worth US159 billion across the area of operations.
Tata-AIA Life Insurance Company was founded in 2001 as a joint venture and offers a wide range of insurance products, which includes life, health and group insurance. The former holds a majority stake of 74% and the remaining 26% is held by AIA group. Tata-AIA life Insurance Company has built a solid foundation for itself in India and takes pride in the company philosophy, which stands for “Right Thing with the Right People in the Right Way”. This belief has enabled them to win many prestigious awards such as ‘Lokmat BFSI award’ for ‘Best Private Life Insurance Company’ in 2014; in 2013 it won the “World Finance Pension Fund Award” and also won the coveted “Claims Service Company of the Year and the Best Non-Urban Coverage Award in 2012.
These plans provide your family financial independence in case of an eventuality.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Maha Raksha Supreme
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Secure 7
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Supreme
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP
- Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha Supreme
These are unit linked insurance plans which give you flexibility to suit your needs and priorities and help you to achieve your financial goals. This plan also provides the much needed life insurance protection in case of any unfortunate event.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Maxima
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Fortune Pro
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Wealth Pro
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Wealth Maxima
Pension plans help you accumulate wealth for your old age so that you have worry free golden years
Tata AIA policies help you plan ahead for your child’s future.
- Tata AIA Life StarKid
These are low risk investment plans which provides guaranteed amount on maturity and help you plan for all your financial needs.
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Smart Growth Plus
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Gold Plus
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Gold
- Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Magic
- Tata AIA Life Insurance Money Maxima
Compare all Tata AIA Life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Tata AIA Life Distribution Network:
Since its inception in Tata AIA life insurance has come a long way in penetrating Indian market.
Tata AIA Life has pan India presence with 1000 offices across the country. Tata AIA Life products are also available online through their website and insurance aggregators.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reliance Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- LIC Term Plan
- LIC ULIP Plans
- LIC Pension Plans
- LIC Child Plans
- LIC Traditional Plans
- Tata AIA Term Plans
- Tata AIA ULIP Plans
- Tata AIA Pension Plans
- Tata AIA Child Plans
- Tata AIA Traditional Plans
- Reliance Life ULIP Plans
- Reliance Life Child Plans
- Reliance Life Traditional Plans
- Reliance Life Pension Plans
- SBI Life Term Plans