Two wheeler insurance
Two wheeler insurance is an insurance policy that provides financial cover to bike or scooter against physical damage, theft and third party liability. Two wheeler insurance includes motorbike insurance, scooty insurance and scooter insurance. Two wheeler insurance India offers various policies and benefits that are considered as a boon for the two wheeler owners.
Two Wheeler Insurance Calculator
Two wheeler insurance calculator is an online tool that gives you an appropriate policy as per the type of two wheeler or the age. It allows the customer to compare the policies offered by the different companies and select the best possible scheme that may be motorcycle insurance, motorbike insurance or scooter insurance. The premium is calculated on the basis of the following details as:
• IDV of the vehicle
• Cubic capacity of the vehicle
• Zone of registration
• Age of Vehicle
Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Two wheeler insurance renewal provides the customers with an option to renew the in-force status of a policy, the term of which has expired or will expire.
Key Benefits of Two Wheeler Insurance
• Hassle free cashless settlement at preferred workshops.
• Instant claims assistance and support through 24x7 online facilities.
• The insurance policy also covers third party property damage and third party physical injury.
• Two wheeler online insurance is best way to purchase the plans.
Two Wheeler Insurance Coverage
Two wheeler insurance policies provide coverage for the following:
• Loss or damage to your two-wheeler against natural calamities like fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood.
• Loss or damage to your two-wheeler against man- made calamities like burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, and accident by external means as well.
• Third party legal liability provides protection against legal liability arising out of an injury or death of a third party and property damage of the third party due to accident of your own vehicle.
Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance
Third party two wheeler insurance is a comprehensive insurance policy that provides covers for the liability arising out of the third party as well as the loss or damage to your own two-wheeler.
Liabilities under Two Wheeler Insurance
Liabilities under two wheeler insurance provide financial cover for the insured vehicle if it causes injury or death or property damage to a third party. It also covers the legal liability that comes out of the same to a third party.
Motor Insurance Plans |
Car Insurance Calculator |
Auto Insurance India |
Car Insurance India |
Car Insurance Online | Vehicle Insurance India