CIBIL Login Registration
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3161 -
Updated date : 04 June 2019
CIBIL score plays an important role while one applies for a loan with some financial institutions or banks. It basically provides the creditworthiness of the loan applicant and if found good, the loan is processed smoothly and quickly. Anyone who wants to access CIBIL report and CIBIL score has to create CIBIL login on the website of Credit Information Bureau India Ltd (CIBIL).
This CIBIL agency provides the credit score for free once every year and both companies and individuals can get their scores and reports via separate CIBIL login registration processes. In CIBIL commercial login terminology, companies are referred to as ‘CIBIL Members’, whereas individuals are termed as ‘CIBIL Consumers’.
CIBIL Login Registration Process
There are different processes of CIBIL login registration for individuals and companies. However, both companies and individuals have to finish the registration process through the website of CIBIL. The CIBIL website also provides the facility of subscription of its products and services such as dispute resolution and credit monitoring. For the same CIBIL score login offers bi-annual and quarterly subscription options.
The individuals who want one-time access of their report and score have to pay Rs.550, while for bi-annual subscription one has to pay Rs.800 and for quarterly subscription Rs.1, 200 has to be paid.
While for the companies the charges are different and are fixed. A company has to pay Rs.3, 000 to get one-time access to its CIBIL score and CIBIL report.
So, if you are the one who wants to know how to check the CIBIL score,then you are on the right page. The different steps for both members and consumers are mentioned here:
CIBIL Consumers Login Registration Process
An individual is known as CIBIL consumer and CIBIL consumer login registration process is mentioned below:
- Step 1:Visitthe website of the CIBIL credit score – cibil.com/creditscore. Select the type of subscription and fill all the required basic information such as email address, PAN, gender, and date of birth. Select and click ‘Proceed to Pay’.
- Step 2: An individual then has to make payment for the selected subscription by using a credit card, net banking, cash card, or debit card.
- Step 3: After this one has to answer all the questions related to his/her credit cards and loans. The CIBIL agency will contact the respective financial organization and bank to collect information and prepare the credit report. Upon successful authentication, the personalized credit score and report are emailed to the individual through CIBIL by CIBIL consumer login.
CIBIL Members Login Registration Process
The CIBIL members are the companies of different fields such as telecom, banks, insurance, reconstruction, financial institutions, etc. The steps of CIBIL member login registration are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the CIBIL and select ‘Company Credit Score’ section by cibil[dot]com/online/Company-credit-report.do
- Step 2: Fill the required details such as the legal constitution, company name, the registered address of the company, etc.
- Step 3: Make payment of Rs.3, 000 through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Step 4: The CIBIL agency mails a unique Transaction ID and Registration ID to the email id of the company once the payment is done.
- Step 5: Upload the KYC documents.
Upon completion of step 5th CIBIL rank and CCR is issued as early as possible through CIBIL member login process.
CIBIL Login Registration Steps for Companies
A company has to follow the below steps to get itself registered with the CIBIL:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CIBIL and go to ‘Company Credit Score’ section. On this page, complete the form that has the following details:
- The name of the company
- The registered address of the company
- Legal constitution
- Name of the applicant with his/her relationship with the organization.
- Contact details of the company like email address, landline, and mobile number
- With the above information, the CIBIL also asks to provide the Identification Number of Company, Account Number of Loan, Tax Identification Number, PAN of the Company, and Director Identification Number
- After filling all the details, click ‘Proceed to Payment’.
- Step 2: In order to register the company on CIBIL, one has to make the payment via credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Step 3: A unique registration id of CIBIL and transaction id of payment is sent to the provided email address, which can be used to perform CIBIL login.
- Step 4: One is then required to upload the company’s KYC documents. As soon as the successful completion of the registration process, the CIBIL verifies the KYC documents. After verification, it provides the Company Credit Report (CCR) and CIBIL Rank of the company.
Note: In this case, the CIBIL ranking ranges between 1 to 10, where 1 stand for the best rank and 10 is for the worst. A rank between four to one is considered good for getting a loan from a financial institution.
Advantages of CIBIL Login Registration
As mentioned above CIBIL provides creditworthiness of an individual and/or company in the form of CIBIL score. The financial institutions and banks use this score as a benchmark for loan approval. The credit score ranges between 300 to 900 and the higher the score is the more worthy one is against loan approval. To get the CIBIL to score both members and consumers have to create CIBIL score login through CIBIL login registration process. However, before that let us understand some other benefits/advantages of CIBIL login registration:
- Faster Loan Approval: If a company or an individual has a good CIBIL score, he/she can expect faster approval of the loan. On the other hand, anyone with poor credit score has to provide many documents to the lender and the process becomes little difficult.
- Negotiate Easily: Individuals and companies with good credit score are prospective clients of money lenders like banks and other financial institutions. In this way, the money lenders give complete leverage to negotiate on the interest rate to these clients.
- Higher Loan Limit Approval: With negotiation on loan repayment interest rate, the clients with good CIBIL score can ask for higher loan limit.
- Loan Approvals Even on Rented Properties: Loan approval becomes easy even on rented and leased properties like the house or commercial buildings.
- Multiple Offers on One Credit Card: Even the credit card providers give different offers on the credit card to those who have a good credit score.
Required Documents for CIBIL Login Registration
The KYC documents required by the CIBIL agency for CIBIL login registration are:
- Identity proof –Passport, PAN Card, Driver’s License, Voter’s Identity Card, Aadhar Card.
- Address Proof – Electricity bill, bank statement, telephone bill.
- Address Proof – Electricity bill, telephone bill, bank statement.
Note: It is to be noted by both individuals and companies that the address that they have mentioned on the application form must match the address present in their given KYC documents.
CIBIL Login Registration - FAQ's
Question 1: Does CIBIL take care of the safety of our data? How safe is the database of CIBIL?
Yes, CIBIL is RBI’s licensed credit bureau agency that takes all the security measures and steps to protect the information. Therefore, all your personal identity information is safeguarded from any unauthorized access. Moreover, they time to time keep improving their security features as per change in the technology.
Question 2: Define process of registering a complaint on CIBIL?
Visit the following website to escalate some issue to the manager of CIBIL - https://www.cibil[dot]com/complaints-escalation-procedure/escalationMatrix.action?id=1
Visit the following website for escalating an issue to the Assistant Vice President - https://www.cibil[dot]com/complaints-escalation-procedure/escalationMatrix.action?id=2
Visit the following website for escalating your issue to the Chief Operating Officer - https://www.cibil[dot]com/complaints-escalation-procedure/escalationMatrix.action?id=3
Question 3: What is the customer care number of CIBIL?
One can get in contact with the customer care of the CIBIL by calling the following number – 022 6140 4300
Question 4: Can you tell the full form of CIBIL?
CIBIL is the short form of Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited.
Question 5: Is CIBIL a government organization?
No, CIBIL is not a government organization instead it is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and comes under the Credit Information Companies Act, 2005.