- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Rainproof Your Health During Monsoons
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1510 -
Modified 12 December 2017
The enchanting smell of wet earth, rain droplets on the window pane, and a hot cup of tea and snacks - that’s the picture of enjoying a perfect rainy day indoors. But the moment you step outside, this bubble bursts and you meet with water logging, traffic jam, and filth. With the onset of monsoons, there is an outbreak of various diseases which means a surge in the hospitalization expenses.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 342265
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191234
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 176239
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 107041
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65297