- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Liberty Enters The Health Insurance Sector
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2316 -
Modified 05 April 2018
Liberty General Insurance Company Ltd has launched ‘Liberty Health Connect Policy’, marking it’s entry into the health insurance sector. This health insurance policy offers wide coverage; customers can choose from 1 year and 2 year policies for individuals and family. Further, it comes with minimum exclusions and sub-limits.
Some other features of Liberty Health Connect Policy are flexible policy term, renewal for life, renewal benefits, restoration of sum insured, loyalty perk benefits, no sub-limit on hospital room rent.
Director and Chief Executive Officer of Liberty General Insurance, Roopam Asthana said that these products will help customers meet their medical needs whenever required.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "Liberty forays into health insurance" that appeared on December 11, 2014 in thehindubusinessline.com.)
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 343962
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191714
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 177114
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 107410
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65396