- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Liberty General Insurance launches a Health Insurance Policy
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3362 -
Modified 05 April 2018
Liberty General Insurance recently launched ‘Health Connect Policy.’ The new entrant offers consumers with individual and family floater options. Its highlights are minimum exclusions and wider coverage.
Director and CEO of Liberty General Insurance, Roopam Asthana spoke on the policy’s affordable and flexible features that will help meet consumers’ growing health care needs during emergency situations. The insurance company aims to provide a healthy and safe lifestyle to its customers.
(Source: This article has been adapted from the article "Liberty Gen Insurance launches Health Connect Policy" that appeared on December 11, 2014 in business-standard.com.)
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 342582
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191336
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 176417
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 107112
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65312