- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
‘ProHealth’- A New Product by Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 5566 -
Modified 03 April 2014
Cigna TTK Health Insurance launched a new product with an add-on Critical illness option ‘ProHealth’. This new product provides worldwide health cover and also focuses on the unique needs of customers.
26th March, 2014, MUMBAI: A new health insurance product “ProHealth” has been launched by Cigna TTK Health Insurance ( a joint venture between US-based global health service leader, Cigna Corporation, and Indian conglomerate TTK Group) which comes with an add-on Critical illness option.
Immediate benefit is offered to the insured by ProHealth through the benefits of Cigna TTK Health Maintenance which covers the cost of drugs, doctor's fee and diagnostic tests. Moreover, a Healthy Reward Programme is facilitated by Cigna TTK. This programme allows its customers to earn reward points on the paid premium and accrue additional points by choosing Cigna TTK's profile that is an online wellness programme.
Providing worldwide emergency health cover is one of the significant features of ProHealth. This feature allows the customer to be covered for health emergencies anywhere across the world.
The Ceo and Managing Director of CignaTTK Health Insurance said that different customers have different needs so ProHealth gives flexibility to the unique needs of customers. There are four variants in this product and multiple customization options to cater to all segments of consumer.
Apart from this, there is a Smart Restoration feature in this plan which restores the entire sum insured within the same year if the balance is insufficient for the subsequent claims.
This new product allows customers to get a cover from ₹2.5 lakh to ₹100 lakh. With the help of four options, it addresses multiple customer requirements - ProHealth Protect, ProHealth Preferred, ProHealth Plus and ProHealth Premier. ProHealth Protect, ProHealth Plus and Preferred customers are allowed to opt for an add-on Critical illness cover.
Apart from other value added features like expert's medical opinion on critical illness, deductible plans for customers who can afford to pay the initial claim amount or with existing cover, the policyholder is eligible for new born baby coverage and maternity charges. ProHealth plan includes tax benefits along with other features like in-patient, pre & post-hospitalisation, donor expenses and ambulance expenses.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
Date: 22 August 2018
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
Date: 17 August 2018
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
Date: 13 August 2018
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
Date: 23 July 2018
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
Date: 19 July 2018
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 342799
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 191415
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 176531
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 107142
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Views : 65323