- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Health Insurance for Parents & Senior Citizen
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 44625 -
Modified 15 September 2017
Insurance For Parent
Parents labor hard to bring us up and they put their heart and soul in nurturing us. So, it becomes our duty to take care of our parents as health problems and issues become part when they grow old. Taking care of parents can be made easier by taking senior citizen health insurance. There are several senior health insurance policies providing broader coverage satisfying all health care requirements.
Health care costs have risen considerably over the past few years and taking health care needs by paying small premium proves beneficial at the time of any emergency. A medical insurance for seniors can guarantee that they will get the best of treatment without spending their hard earned savings. Senior health insurance policy will benefit more when you are working abroad as it will help keep you contented that your parents will get right kind of medical attention.
Health Insurance for Senior Citizen Parents
A comprehensive health insurance for seniors comprises of many features. A typical senior health insurance generally provides hospitalization expenses including pre and post hospitalization expenses. It also provides for expenses like room charges, diagnostic test expenses, doctor and surgeon fees, and cost of medicines. Medical expenses incurred in the event of sudden illnesses or accidents are also covered by senior citizen health insurance.
Features and Benefits of Insurance For Parents:
- Rising medical costs: The medical costs for critical illnesses are rising at a rapid pace with the advancement of science and technology. Critical illness and other major health crisis can arise any time in the old age. During such contingent times, senior health insurance can prove its worth and help in their medical treatment without major dent on your pocket.
- Security: If you are staying abroad for your job or sometimes travelling for professional or personal reasons, your parents can get sick in your absence. Hence, having senior citizen health insurance will provide your sense of security that any network hospitals will facilitate treatment for your parents during those tough times.
- Pre-existing diseases: Most of the senior health insurance policies provide protection from pre-existing diseases as well. They carry a waiting period for few years after which existing diseases can also be covered in the same policy and there will be no need to buy separate policy.
Parents health insurance can be bought through multiple channels. One can buy health insurance for senior citizen online through insurance aggregators such as policybazaar.com helping you to make comparison of the policies offered by every insurance provider on a single platform further serving you to buy best health insurance for seniors and can save money too.
- Most Read
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years
Date: 20 July 2018
- Government Plans Health Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens
Date: 16 July 2018
- New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
Date: 20 February 2018
- Star Health Insurance for Senior Citizens
Date: 13 February 2018
- Budget 2018: Insurance Benefits for Senior Citizens Raised
Date: 08 February 2018
- Health Insurance for Parents Above 55-60 Years
Views : 102778
- Best Health Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens in 2015
Views : 55456
- Health Insurance for Parents & Senior Citizen
Views : 44625
- Health Insurance Comparison Chart For Senior Citizens in India
Views : 30944
- Health Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
Views : 18779