Apollo Munich Easy Travel Annual Multi Trip Plan
- Minimum age-6 months, maximum-70 years. (Platinum plan not available for age group 61-70 years).
- Applicable for individual only
- Issued for one year (renewable) with an option of maximum 30/60 days per trip period.
- Medical Treatment, Assistance & Evacuation – Covers medical situations requiring inpatient or outpatient care, dental Care including medical evacuation.
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains – Covers the expense of transporting mortal remains to the place of residence or a cremation/burial ceremony in the foreign country.
- Hospital Daily Cash - Offers a daily cash benefit for every period of 24 hours of hospitalization.
- Personal Accident - The policy will cover against death or permanent & total disablement due to an accident.
- Expenses incurred for obtaining new passport or other documents.
- Delay in flight or missed departure/connection, situation involving hijack distress
- Financial Emergency Cash – In case of theft/robbery an amount is borne so as to replace the travel funds lost.
Personal Liability - Helps cover against any legal liability arises from a third party claim. Hijack Daily Allowance – Incase of hijacking, the company pays a fixed amount to the insured
|Days/Trip||W 6m-40||W 41-60||W 61-70||X 6m-40||X 41-60||X 61-70|
|Platinum -||30 days||5,499||5,999||NA||3,349||3,699||NA|
|USD 500,000||60 days||10,049||12,899||NA||6,349||7,699||NA|
|Gold -||30 days||4,249||4,599||10,999||2,749||2,899||5,999|
|USD 250,000||60 days||8,149||10,449||18,299||5,249||6,349||10,849|
|USD 100,000||60 days||6,199||7,999||14,299||3,999||4,899||8,499|
|Days/Trip||A 6m-40||A 41-60||A 61-70|
|USD 25,000||60 days||2,149||2,699||5,149|
*The above premium rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more information.
- Option of 4 different plans ranging from Rs. 165987 to Rs. 1659873
- Worldwide coverage, excluding US & Canada [X], Asia-pacific excluding Japan [A]
- Trip periodis restricted to 30/60 days per trip, with a maximum of maximum 180 days per policy year.
- Traveling abroad for obtaining medical treatment.
- Expenses War/invasion/public defence/ riot, terrorism or any breach of law
- Self-inflicted injury, suicide or attempted suicide.
- Pregnancy, childbirth & its complications.
- HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pre-existing conditions & their complications
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Claim Settlement Guide for Domestic Travel Insurance
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
- Best Group Travel Insurance Plans In India
- Why You Need Travel Insurance When Going On A Cruise?
- Should Senior Citizen Travellers Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Plans?
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad