Apollo Munich Easy Travel Senior Citizen Policy
Available in two variants, Silver and Bronze, the plan dedicates itself to meet the travel insurance needs of senior citizens.
- Covers persons in the age group of 71-80 years
- Applicable for individual (Short Term Duration).
- Medical Treatment, Assistance & Evacuation – Covers medical situations requiring inpatient or outpatient care, dental Care including medical evacuation.
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains – Covers the expense of transporting mortal remains to the place of residence or a cremation/burial ceremony in the foreign country.
- Hospital Daily Cash - Offers a daily cash benefit for every period of 24 hours of hospitalization.
- Personal Accident - The policy will cover against death or permanent & total disablement due to an accident.
- Expenses incurred for obtaining new passport or other documents.
- Delay in flight or missed departure/connection, situation involving hijack distress
- Financial Emergency Cash – In case of theft/robbery an amount is paid so as to replace the travel funds lost.
- Personal Liability – It offers coverage against any legal liability (including defence costs). Hijack Daily Allowance – Incase of hijacking, expenses are borne.
Schedule of Benefits:
|Repatriation of Mortal Remains||Nil||497962||497962|
|Total Loss of Checked in Baggage||Nil||33197||-|
|Delay of Checked in Baggage||12 hrs||13278||-|
|Loss of Passport||1991||13278||13278|
|Personal Accident Common Carrier||Nil||331974||331974|
|Hijack Daily Allowance||12 hrs||3319 to 16598||3319 to 16598|
*The above premium rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more information.
- Sum Insured Rs. 3319747 to Rs. 6639495.
- Maximum liability for medical expenses will be limited to Rs. 995924 for any illness and Rs. 1659873 for accidents.
- Covers Worldwide [W], Worldwide excluding US & Canada [X]
- Maximum trip duration would be is 180 days.
- Worldwide [W]
- Worldwide excluding US & Canada [X]
|Silver Rs.6639495||Bronze Rs. 3319747
|Days/Age||W 71-80||X 71-80||W 71-80||X 71-80|
*The above premium rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more information.
- Traveling abroad for obtaining medical treatment.
- Expenses War/invasion/public defence/ riot, terrorism or any breach of law with criminal intent.
- Self-inflicted injury, suicide or attempted suicide.
- Pregnancy, childbirth & its complications.
- HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pre-existing conditions & their complications.
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Frequent Traveller to Keep the Stress at a Bay with Multi-trip Travel Insurance
- Prioritize Safety This Long Weekend with Travel Insurance
- Medical Travel Insurance a Must if Going Abroad for Honeymoon
- Traveling Abroad? Bajaj Travel Insurance Deserves Giving a Close Look
- How Travel Insurance can keep you out of Trouble?
- Facts about Travel Insurance everyone thinks are true