HDFC ERGO Health Easy Travel Senior Citizen Policy (formerly known as Apollo Munich Easy Travel Senior Citizen Policy)
Available in two variants, Silver and Bronze, the plan dedicates itself to meet the travel insurance needs of senior citizens.
- Medical Treatment, Assistance & Evacuation – Covers medical situations requiring inpatient or outpatient care, dental Care including medical evacuation.
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains – Covers the expense of transporting mortal remains to the place of residence or a cremation/burial ceremony in the foreign country.
- Hospital Daily Cash - Offers a daily cash benefit for every period of 24 hours of hospitalization.
- Personal Accident - The policy will cover against death or permanent & total disablement due to an accident.
- Expenses incurred for obtaining new passport or other documents.
- Delay in flight or missed departure/connection, situation involving hijack distress
- Financial Emergency Cash – In case of theft/robbery an amount is paid so as to replace the travel funds lost.
- Personal Liability – It offers coverage against any legal liability (including defence costs). Hijack Daily Allowance – Incase of hijacking, expenses are borne.
Schedule of Benefits:
|Repatriation of Mortal Remains||Nil||497962||497962|
|Total Loss of Checked in Baggage||Nil||33197||-|
|Delay of Checked in Baggage||12 hrs||13278||-|
|Loss of Passport||1991||13278||13278|
|Personal Accident Common Carrier||Nil||331974||331974|
|Hijack Daily Allowance||12 hrs||3319 to 16598||3319 to 16598|
*The above premium rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more information.
- Sum Insured Rs. 3319747 to Rs. 6639495.
- Maximum liability for medical expenses will be limited to Rs. 995924 for any illness and Rs. 1659873 for accidents.
- Covers Worldwide [W], Worldwide excluding US & Canada [X]
- Maximum trip duration would be is 180 days.
*The above premium rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more information.
- Traveling abroad for obtaining medical treatment.
- Expenses War/invasion/public defence/ riot, terrorism or any breach of law with criminal intent.
- Self-inflicted injury, suicide or attempted suicide.
- Pregnancy, childbirth & its complications.
- HIV/AIDS, sexually transmitted diseases.
- Pre-existing conditions & their complications.
View Apollo Munich Senior Citizen Travel Insurance brochure to know everything about this plan by clicking here
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Care Travel Insurance
- Chola MS Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Travel Insurance
- HDFC ERGO Health Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- 5 Tips to Find an Affordable Travel Insurance for Dubai
- Travel to UK after New COVID Strain and Travel Insurance
- 4 Pros & Cons of Travel Health Insurance That You Must Know
- Travelling to Germany? Check Out the Best Travel Insurance for Your Trip
- Popular Credit Cards in India with Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption Cover
- Top 5 Wedding Destinations in India
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand