You might be interested in
Benefits of Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Availing a zero-depreciation add-on cover in car insurance online comes with a host of benefits. Here’s a few of them:
1. Wide Coverage:
Bharti AXA has a PAN India presence with over 135 major branches serving people across all parts of India. They also have a range of agents and sub-agents providing service to the further reach of the people in India. They have over 5200+ network garages under their list where policyholders can avail cashless claims with ease.
2. Quick Claim Settlement
A good insurance company is often showcased by its ability to settle claims with as ease and simple steps as it can. Most of the best car insurance companies have an impressive claim to settlement ratio and Bharti AXA car insurance is rightfully there. They have a claim settlement ratio of 94.65%.
3. Higher Claim Amounts
A zero-depreciation cover helps to provide higher claims to the insurance policyholder when compared to the standard users. A zero depreciation will help negate the depreciation factor and give you a good IDV.
4. Extensive Range of Cover
Availing a zero depreciation cover not only protects the shelf life of your car but also adds cover for various car parts and body parts. Your car body parts like paintwork, nylon, tires, batteries will not be subject to depreciation if you use the Bharti AXA zero depreciation cover. It also helps cover the fiberglass parts.
Claim Process for Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance
Bharti AXA car insurance offers a quick and easy claim settlement procedure. Here’s how you can do it:
- The insurance company will require a person to fill in the form and sign the documents before staking for claims.
- Submit all your documents related to the policy to the insurance company along with your driving license, pan card, and RC. If you’re looking for a 3rdparty claim, or claim for theft, attaching the police FIR copy is mandatory.
- The company will survey to assess the damage incurred. They will verify the documents of the user and approve of the authenticity.
- The company once satisfied at their end will forward the documents to the network garage who will then complete the repair work.
- Upon the completion of the repair, a re-survey will be done for final checks.
- The insurer will then provide a delivery order for the repairs and maintenance bills.
- Once the bill amount is paid for, you can take your car along with you.
Factors Affecting Bharti AXA Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Premium
The premium for the zero-depreciation cover depends on different factors like policy type, insured amount, tenure, add-on covers, and more. Basis on these factors, the insurance company set a premium which needs to be paid on every renewal.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More