Bharti AXA Individual/Family Travel Plan
Illness, injury, cancellation of trips, loss of important documents or financial emergency are among the few risks that can arrive at any time, so to protect you and your family, Bharti AXA has a special travel plan “Indiviudal/Family Travel Insurance’ that is specially designed for you and your family. With this plan you can remove your tension and can have special moments with your family.
Key features& benefits
- This plan comes in 3 different options
- Schengen Products
- Non-Schengen Products
- Annual Multi-trip Products
- This policy has both the options, i.e. you can take this policy as an individual as well as family floater.
- It covers persons in the age group of 3 months to 60 years,
Premium is decided on the basis of the products that you would take. Basically here an example is given for non-Schengen products or pre-underwritten products –
|Plan Name||Sum Insured (INR)|
|Smart Traveller Basic Plan||3320522.50|
|Smart Traveller Regular Plan||6641045|
|Smart Traveller Essential Plan||13282090|
|Smart Traveller Silver Plan||19923135|
|Smart Traveller Gold Plan||33205225|
- All the medical expenses including repatriation and emergency medical evacuation.
- Reimbursement of actual expenses in case of loss of passport, travelling documents, trip delay or cancellation.
- Compensation for delay or loss of checked-in-baggage.
- Cover for home of the insured when he/she is on the trip aboard.
- Daily allowances in the cases of hospitalization.
- Provides for payment of bail amount onbehalf of the Insured if he/she is arrested or detainedby Police, for any bailable offencewhilst on a trip abroad.
- Partial loss of the items contained in the checked-in-baggage.
- Loss of passport or documents whilst left unattended in public place or not reported to police within 24 hours.
- Claim arising out of terrorist activities.
- Injury sustained whilst participating in hazardous activities/sports.
- Any pre-existing condition except in case of life threatening situation.
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Save Smartly While Planning Your Next Trip
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
- What is the Risk of Going for a Tour without Travel Insurance?
- Top 10 Travel Insurance Companies in India
- Planning an Adventure Trip? Here are 10 Handy Tips for You
- Travel Health Advice: Tips for Staying Healthy on Holiday