Bharti AXA Individual/Family Travel Plan
Illness, injury, cancellation of trips, loss of important documents or financial emergency are among the few risks that can arrive at any time, so to protect you and your family, Bharti AXA has a special travel plan “Indiviudal/Family Travel Insurance’ that is specially designed for you and your family. With this plan you can remove your tension and can have special moments with your family.
Key features& benefits
- This plan comes in 3 different options
- Schengen Products
- Non-Schengen Products
- Annual Multi-trip Products
- This policy has both the options, i.e. you can take this policy as an individual as well as family floater.
- It covers persons in the age group of 3 months to 60 years,
Premium is decided on the basis of the products that you would take. Basically here an example is given for non-Schengen products or pre-underwritten products –
|Plan Name||Sum Insured (INR)|
|Smart Traveller Basic Plan||3320522.50|
|Smart Traveller Regular Plan||6641045|
|Smart Traveller Essential Plan||13282090|
|Smart Traveller Silver Plan||19923135|
|Smart Traveller Gold Plan||33205225|
- All the medical expenses including repatriation and emergency medical evacuation.
- Reimbursement of actual expenses in case of loss of passport, travelling documents, trip delay or cancellation.
- Compensation for delay or loss of checked-in-baggage.
- Cover for home of the insured when he/she is on the trip aboard.
- Daily allowances in the cases of hospitalization.
- Provides for payment of bail amount onbehalf of the Insured if he/she is arrested or detainedby Police, for any bailable offencewhilst on a trip abroad.
- Partial loss of the items contained in the checked-in-baggage.
- Loss of passport or documents whilst left unattended in public place or not reported to police within 24 hours.
- Claim arising out of terrorist activities.
- Injury sustained whilst participating in hazardous activities/sports.
- Any pre-existing condition except in case of life threatening situation.
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Our Guide to Travelling with Your Kids on a Plane
- How to Claim Compensation for Lost, Delayed or Damaged Luggage
- 10 Travel Tips for Your First International Travel
- How to Plan the Perfect Road Trip Anywhere In India
- Travel Advice: Travel Insurance for Cancer Sufferers
- Why You Need Travel Insurance Policy