Bharti AXA Travel Health Insurance Plan
Travel insurance is important to keep yourself protected from any unanticipated situation involving a medical, financial and legal emergency. When you are travelling abroad or leaving your home country with some pre-existing medical conditions, travel health insurance is important to keep yourself protected from any unanticipated situation involving a medical, financial and legal emergency. It would keep you covered from any medical emergencies overseas and evacuations.
Bharti AXA travel health insurance plan has been designed by Bharti AXA General Insurance to ensure that your trip becomes all the more fun. The plan will ensure that you are financially secured in case of any emergency on the trip. Bharti AXA travel health insurance plan caters to all the geographies and age groups for both personal and medical emergencies. Moreover, with the help of travel health insurance premium calculator you can find a plan that fits your budget, travel purpose and duration.
Features of Bharti AXA Travel Health Insurance Plan
Bharti AXA Travel Health Insurance plans offer coverage against various health and travel-related risks on your trip and the following features make it even more useful:
- Flexible Plans: The insurer offers the flexibility to customize your plans as per your needs and requirements
- Extensive Coverage: It covers not only travel-related risks but also health emergencies that arise during the trip
- Covers Pre-existing Illnesses- The plan is customizable for specific illnesses in case of any pre-existing health condition
- Worldwide Assistance: Bharti AXA travel Insurance offers a huge network of service provides and hospitals worldwide
Why Choose Bharti AXA Travel Health Insurance Plan?
Purchasing overseas travel insurance from Bharti AXA General is a good idea because of the following reasons:
- Bharti AXA Travel insurance isavailable in more than 130 countries
- The plan does not require medical check-up for applicants up to the age of 70 years
- Bharti AXA General Insurance offers 24/7 claim assistance and worldwide customer support
- Emergency financial assistance
- Availability of comprehensive travel insurance plans at an affordable premium
Types of Bharti AXA Travel Health Insurance Plans
Bharti AXA travel insurance plans offer coverage to you and your family members and are categorized on the basis of the country of travel and your duration of stay. The four types of Bharti AXA travel health insurance plans are listed below:
Bharti AXA Single Trip Travel Insurance
If you are planning to go on a single trip then it makes sense to opt for a single trip travel insurance plan. You can select a plan for the country you are visiting and the duration of your visit.
Bharti AXA Annual Multi-Trip Insurance
If you travel frequently alone or with family, it will be wise to buy a multiple travel insurance plan as per your travel schedule. This will save you from buying a travel time every time you are travelling abroad.
Bharti AXA Schengen Travel Insurance
Bharti AXA Schengen travel insurance plan is designed for anyone travelling to any of the 26 countries in Europe that fall under the Schengen zone. A Schengen travel insurance policy is essential for anyone travelling within the Schengen territory.
Bharti AXA Non-Schengen Travel Insurance
This travel insurance plan is valid in all the other countries in Europe that do not fall under the Schengen zone. It is a popular travel insurance plan as comes in different variants and has a wide scope of coverage. It is a highly recommended travel insurance plan for trips ranging from 2 days to even 365 days. The plan is easily customizable as per your travel duration.
Bharti AXA Travel Health Insurance Policy Coverage
With Bharti AXA travel insurance policy you don’t need to fret about any accidental injuries or illnesses in a foreign land, as your travel health insurance would cover the medical expenses for you. Usually, it covers dental treatment, if its sudden and urgent, also ambulance charges or medical transportation services are given a cover. Basically, Bharti AXA travel insurance policy would enhance your entire journey by offering the following coverage benefits:
Unforeseen/unanticipated medical emergencies
Sudden dental emergencies arising out of an accident
Advance medical payments in case of accidental injuries and also emergency medical transportation
Medical evacuation services to home country or to the concerned medical authorities to help you get appropriate medical care and treatment
Personal accident cover
Daily hospital cash allowance
Emergency accommodation cover
Hijack distress allowance
Third-party legal liabilities
Any damage caused to things in your home back in India while you are on your trip
Loss of passport and documents
Bharti AXA Travel Health Insurance Policy Exclusions
Please note that the Bharti AXA travel health insurance plan would not compensate under the following circumstances:
Pre-existing illnesses or diseases that have not been informed to the insurer.
Suicidal attempt or self-inflicted injuries, cosmetic surgeries, mental inabilities, HIV, STDs, and AIDS.
If you are traveling against the counsel of the doctor.
Medical expenses incurred on non-allopathic treatments like Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy.
Medical emergency arising due to overdose of drugs or alcohol or any other intoxicants.
Involvement in riots, criminal act, or civil uproar.
Involvement in any life-threatening activity or a hazardous occupation.
Act of terrorism, civil war, revolt, rebellion, warfare, mutiny, or use of military weapons.
Any use, discharge or break out of nuclear materials which may result in nuclear radiation or radioactive contagion.
Medical emergency arising due to involvement in adventure sports and risk involving activities.
Treatment that can be delayed until return to India.
Bharti AXA Travel Health Insurance Policy FAQs
Q1. What types of medical coverage are provided under the Bharti AXA travel health insurance plan?
The plan covers the following medical expenses: emergency repatriation expenses, emergency medical evacuation, dental care expenses, accidental injuries, and hospitalization costs.
Q2. Is Bharti AXA General Travel Insurance good?
Bharti AXA travel insurance has a widespread presence in more than 130 countries that can ensure you immediate help in case of an emergency abroad on a vacation. This makes Bharti AXA travel insurance a safe travel insurance option as you can be sure of assistance at the time of need. Not only it covers travel-related perils, but it also covers different medical expenses.
Q3. How is loss of documents and passport compensated?
In the case of passport or loss of important documents, the insurer will reimburse the expenses incurred on obtaining a new passport and documents.
- Aditya Birla Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Digit Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Religare Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Shriram Travel Insurance
- Star Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- 8 Tips You Need to Know Before Buying a Travel Insurance for the UK
- 7 Things To Know Before Claiming International Travel Insurance
- When Is It Ideal to Buy Annual Travel Insurance?
- A Quick Guide to Submit Student Travel Insurance Claim
- How Does Travel Insurance Helps During Trip Delay & Cancellation?
- 10 Useful Benefits of Senior Citizen Travel Insurance Plans
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator
- Travel Insurance USA
- Travel Insurance Malaysia
- Travel Insurance UK
- Travel Insurance Australia
- Travel Insurance Sri Lanka
- Travel Insurance Canada
- Travel Insurance Singapore
- Travel Insurance Japan
- Travel Insurance UAE
- Travel Insurance Germany
- Travel Insurance Hong Kong
- Travel Insurance Dubai
- Travel Insurance Thailand