- *T&C Applied. Returns guaranteed by the Insurer as per the Insurance Plans.
- **Returns guaranteed by the insurer
- *** Tax adjusted Returns - assuming 30% tax bracket
Canara Future Smart Plan
Canara Future Smart Plan
Canara Future Smart Plan is a unique insurance plan that provides coverage to a policyholder's child, in case the insured dies due to unfortunate accidental/natural causes. This comprehensive insurance cover provides a sum assured on death and a premium funding on death/disability. This customisable Canara Future Smart Plan policy aids in securing the future of a child from any uncertainties that might arise out of unforeseen circumstances during the absence of his/her parents.
Canara Future Smart Plan Details
Minimum: 10 years
Maximum: 25 years
Premium Paying Term
10 years/ 15 years/ 20 years/ 25 years
Premium Paying Mode
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 60 years
No minimum limit
Maximum: 70 years
For entry age less than 45 years:
1. For PPT of 10/15/20 years, 10 times of annualised premium
2. For PPT of 25 years, 12.5 times of annualised premium
For entry age of 45 years & above, 7 times of annualised premium
Rs. 10,000 minimum partial withdrawal (available from the sixth year of the policy tenure)
Benefits of Canara Future Smart Plan
- Maturity Benefit: A maturity benefit is payable under Canara Future Smart Plan, where the insurer pays the policyholder with a fund value. To avail the maturity benefit, the age of the insured cannot exceed 70 years.
- Death Benefit: In case the policyholder dies within the policy tenure, the nominated child would receive the pre-determined amount of sum assured. This benefit amount will never be less than 105% of the total premium paid till death.
- Surrender Benefit: If the policyholder decides to surrender his/her Canara Future Smart Plan within five years of its inception, the surrender value would be transferred to the Discontinued Policy Fund which will earn a 4% of minimum guaranteed interest rate, subject to the decisions of IRDAI. However, if the Canara Future Smart Plan policy is surrendered after five years of the policy tenure, the surrender benefit would be paid immediately, and the Canara Future Smart Plan policy status would be considered terminated with immediate effect.
- Tax Benefit: An insured can avail tax benefits under Section 80C and Section 10(10D) as per the Income Tax Act, 1961.
* Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws
Premiums for Canara Future Smart Plan
For Canara Future Smart Plan premium, an insured person can pay the annual premiums in various premium paying terms, such as 10/15/20/25 years.
- The minimum annual premium available under this plan is Rs. 25,000 (Rs. 50,000 for 10 years)
- There is no maximum limit for annual premiums under this policy.
One can calculate these premiums easily on the Canara Future Smart Plan calculator.
Additional Riders for Canara Future Smart Plan
Currently, there is no information available regarding the additional riders under this policy. However, one can directly consult the insurer to gather information about the same.
Eligibility for Canara Future Smart Plan
To be eligible to buy Canara Future Smart Plan, the insurance seeker must be:
- Of the minimum age of 18 years
- Or the maximum age of 60 years
What are the Documents Required to Buy this Policy?
The following documents might be required to buy an online Canara Future Smart Plan. Please note that the insurer may ask for more details/documents, as per their norms and regulations:
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/voter's card/driving license/passport)
- Address proof (Aadhar card/ voter's card/ driving license/ passport)
- A recent photograph
- Bank account proof
- Income proof (if mentioned)
- Medical report (if mentioned)
How to Buy this Plan Online?
It is easy to buy Canara Future Smart Plan by following the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Canara Future Smart Plan.
- Choose the policy term, paying term, and the annual premium amount.
- Choose the sum assured and premium funding benefit option.
- Choose the preferred investment fund.
- Fill-up proposal form.
- Submit and wait for approval.
Exclusions of Canara Future Smart Plan
In the case of the policyholder's death due to suicide within 12 months from the date of policy inception, the Canara Future Smart Plan policy status stands void immediately after the payment of benefit. The nominee shall receive the fund value on the date of death after which the policy will cease to exist.
To be sure of choosing this insurance plan, an insurance seeker can check the Canara Future Smart Plan reviews to gather the experience other buyers have had with this plan. It is always necessary to buy a policy that supports the buyer's own needs and requirements. Since it is all about securing the future of one's child, therefore it is advised to buy a plan only after extensive research and thought.
Ans: The partial withdrawal charge under Canara Future Smart Plan is Rs. 250. This plan, however, provides four partial withdrawals free of cost.
Ans: The mortality/morbidity charges depend on various factors like life assured age, life cover, and the chosen option of premium funding benefit.
Ans: The maximum age for the beneficiary must be 18 years.
Ans: Yes, Future Smart Plan policy can be revived any time before the date of maturity, subject to the insurance company's approval and underwriting guidelines..
Ans: Canara Future Smart Plan policy status cannot be revived if the policy had been surrendered previously.
Ans: Future Smart Plan policy comes with a lock-in period of five years, during which no surrender benefit would be paid to the policyholder.
Ans: The following investment funds are available under this plan:
- India Multi-Cap Equity Fund
- Growth Plus Fund
- Equity II Fund
- Balanced Plus Fund
- Liquid Fund
- Debt Plus Fund
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Traditional Plans
- Aegon Life Traditional Plans
- Aviva Traditional Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Traditional Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Traditional Plans
- Canara HSBC Traditional Plans
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Traditional Plans
- Exide Life Traditional Plans
- Future Generali Traditional Plans
- HDFC Life Traditional Plans
- ICICI Prudential Traditional Plans
- IDBI Federal Traditional Plans
- IndiaFirst Traditional Plans
- Kotak Life Traditional Plans
- Max Life Traditional Plans
- PNB MetLife Traditional Plans
- Pramerica Life Traditional Plans
- Reliance Life Traditional Plans
- Sahara Life Traditional Plans
- SBI Life Traditional Plans
- Shriram Life Traditional Plans
- Star Union Traditional Plans
- Tata AIA Traditional Plans
- SAVINGS CALCULATOR
- INCOME TAX CALCULATOR
- Human Life Value Calculator
- RETIREMENT CALCULATOR
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator