Future Generali Life Pension Plans
Future Generali Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Future Group, a leading Indian Retailer with retail outlets like Pantaloons, Big Bazar etc., and Generali Group which is a global insurance group boasting of being counted among the top 50 companies of the world and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL) which is an investment company. The company was incorporated on September 2007 and as on September 2015 the company has total assets under management of the value of Rs.2600 crores. The range of products offered by Future Generali include Protection plans in the form of term plans, Child Plans, Savings and Investment Plans which are available in both conventional or ULIPs form and pension plans. With a wide range of products, the company strives to meet every individual’s insurance related requirement at a single source.
What are Pension Plans?
Pension plans are so called because they provide pension like benefits after retirement when there is no source of income. These plans are offered as two types – one where you have to pay premiums for certain tenure after which annuity payments will start and the other where you pay a single premium after which the annuity payments start. There is no benefit payable on death except in case of Deferred Annuity plans and if required only 1/3rd of the amount which has been accumulated can be withdrawn from the plan as commuted benefit. This amount will also be free from the incidence of taxation. The remaining amount has to be used to take annuity or pension from the company.
Future Generali Pension Plans
Future Generali Life Insurance Company offers two plans to its customers which offerattractive features and benefits. Below is the detailed analysis of both the plans for proper understanding:
Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan
Under the plan, annuity payments will start without any delay. Other features are:
- There are two annuity options available to choose from. One is life annuity and the other is life annuity with return of Purchase Price.
- Annuity rates are higher for higher Purchase Price levels
- The premium amount is non-taxable as per Section 80CCC
Annuity Payout Frequency
Yearly or monthly
Future Generali Pension Guarantee
A traditional deferred annuity plan where a lump sum corpus is given for retirement usage. Other features are:
- The plan is offered as a participating one which is eligible to earn bonuses
- Regular Pay, Limited Pay and Single Pay are the available options for paying the required premiums
- When the plan matures, Sum Assured plus the reversionary bonus is paid provided that it is not lower than 101% of the total paid premiums
- On maturity, the corpus can be dealt in different ways. 1/3rd can be withdrawn tax-free and 2/3rd can be used for annuity, another Deferred Annuity plan with Single premium option can be bought or lastly the age of vesting can be deferred if the actual age is lower than 55 years
- In the event of the insured’s demise, total premiums paid till death or aggregate premiums paid including the accrued bonuses is payable whichever is the highest
- The death benefit can be either taken completely at one time or in annuity payouts
- Premium discounts are given for choosing higher Maturity Sum Assured levels
- This plan can be customized by adding the available two riders which are Future Generali Non-Linked Accidental Death Rider and Future Generali Non-Linked Accidental Total and Permanent Disability Rider
- Income tax benefits accrue on the premiums paid (Section 80CCC), on the death benefit (Section 10(10D)) and also on the commuted pension (Section 10(10A))
Regular Pay -10 years
Limited 10 Pay – 11 years
Limited 15 Pay – 16 years
Single Pay - 10
Premium Paying Term
Equal to plan term or Single Pay or Limited Pay for 10 or 15 years
Annual Premium amount
Regular & Limited Pay - Rs.11, 000
Single Pay – Rs.90, 000
Premium Paying Frequency
Yearly, half-yearly or monthly
Applying for a Pension Plan from the company:
The company offers specific plans which are available online only. The customer only needs to log into the company’s website, choose the required plan, choose the coverage and provide the details. The premium will be determined using the filled details. The customer then needs to pay the premium online through credit card, debit card or net banking facilities and the policy will be issued
Plans which are not available online can be purchased from agents, brokers, banks, etc. where the intermediaries help with the application process.
Applying For Pension Plans through PolicyBazaar
- On the PolicyBazaar homepage, click on Retirement under the Personal tab.
- Click New Quotes to compare and choose from top insurance providers.
- Fill your date of birth (DOB), whether you are a smoker/non-smoker, and the payout amount. On the basis of your payout amount, you will get an estimate of your premium. Next click Continue.
- Fill in your name, email address, city, country code, and mobile number. Click Continue.
- You will be taken to the Life Insurance quotes page where you will see life insurance quotes of more than 10 insurers. Next, choose the plan as per payment schedule – One Time Payout and Monthly Payout Plans.
- After reviewing and comparing each life insurance quote, click the premium amount to buy the desired plan.
- You will see a pop-up on the screen which will give you an overview of the chosen plan like premium, plan features, exclusions, additional riders, etc. Click Proceed.
- This will take you to the insurer’s website. You will have to fill in the necessary details to buy the plan.
Why are Pension Plans needed?
You need a pension plan because the plan will enable you to fund your retirement when the income flow stops but the expenses continue and even increase due to an increased requirement of medical attention. Pension plans are specialized plans which are created for the sole purpose of providing for retirement. These plans do not let the customer withdraw money from the accumulated corpus higher than the specified 1/3rd part. The remainder of the corpus, which constitutes the bulk of the corpus, has to be taken in the form of pension payments which is mandatory. Thus, this protects the corpus from being put to any other usage except for drawing pension. Under most of the pension plans, the Purchase Price which is the one time premium you are required to pay in case of Immediate Annuity plans, is returned when the policyholder dies. This feature enables the policyholder to earn the dual benefit of pension payments and even a lump sum payment to the nominee which can be put to any use as deemed necessary.
After you retire, your income stops. Though salaried people feel the greatest pinch, even self-employed individuals have to retire at some point of their lives and their children or any partner taking over the business, makes them dependent as well. In these cases, a corpus is required which will provide a regular income without fail. Such an income would take care of the expenses which old age brings and make you financially independent. Pension plans also have the feature of a joint life annuity especially in case of immediate annuity plans. This can ensure that both the individual and his spouse can earn annuity payments. This would take care of the expenses of the couple even in the absence of any one of them. By saving smaller amounts every year of your working life, you can easily build a pension corpus for your golden period of retirement.
What documents will be required for buying a pension plan?
A pension plan like all other forms of insurance requires certain documentation at the time of purchase. The documents required can be pointed out below:
- The application form which should be filled with the correct information and signed
- Passport-sized recent colored photographs of the applicant
- The applicant’s identity proof which can be any one of the documents like the valid passport, a valid driving license, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID card, PAN card, etc.
- The applicant’s address proof which can be either the passport or the driving license or the Aadhar Card or utility bills, etc.
- Date of birth proof
- The cheque for the premium.
To know more about other life insurance plans check at Future Generali Life Insurance
Future Generali Life Pension Plans - FAQs
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
Future Generali India Insurance offers three ways to the clients for paying the premium
- Auto Debit
- Cash/cheque deposit at Branch
- Online payment
- Pay by Phone
2. How can I check policy status for Future Generali life pension plans?
You can check the policy details from the website of the company with your valid username and password.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Future Generali life pension plans?
You can renew the policy by login to e-Portal with policy details. Select the payment option (Debi/credit card or by Net Banking) to pay. Finally, print/save the e-receipt.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Future Generali life pension plans?
The company settles the claims within 7 days, provided the documents and the claims form is correct. You will have to apply for the claim at the company through email.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Future Generali life pension plans?
Simply walk into the nearest branch office with your policy documents and duly filled surrender form. It would take 5 business days to process the cancellation request and deposit the refund premium. An intimation letter on cancelled policy will be posted your registered address.
- Aegon Life Pension Plans
- Aviva Pension Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Pension Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Pension Plans
- Birla Sun Life Pension Plans
- Canara HSBC Pension Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Pension Plans
- Exide Life Pension Plans
- HDFC Life Pension Plans
- ICICI Prudential Pension Plans
- IDBI Federal Pension Plans
- IndiaFirst Pension Plans
- Kotak Life Pension Plans
- LIC Pension Plans
- Max Life Pension Plans
- PNB MetLife Pension Plans
- Reliance Life Pension Plans
- Sahara Life Pension Plans
- SBI Life Pension Plans
- SBI Life Pension Plans
- Shriram Life Pension Plans
- Star Union Pension Plans
- Tata AIA Pension Plans
- 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid While Planning Retirement
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
- Senior Citizens Pension Scheme Announced to Ensure Greater Returns For Elderly Citizens
- 4 Best Ways to Make your Retirement Planning Successful
- Why Retirement Planning is Important for Everyone
- Two Ways to Open an Account with National Pension System (NPS)
Future Generali Life Pension Plans Reviews
The pension plan i was looking for long time is finally got from future generali life insurance. Premiums are low and returns are high. Coverage is much more than investment. Service facilitate by executives is fantastic and due to this the claiming part become easy.
I purchase pension plan which is very useful for me in the future. The policy premium is less but the rewards are amazing. Policy coverage is high and claims are high too. Service is awesome which is on time too. The online portal service is easy to use and easily accessed by anybody.
Nice Insurance Policy
My pension policy plan is the best thing for my secure future. Premium is less, paybacks are high. Policy coverage is fantastic with high claims. Service provided by the company members is quick and behaviour of all of them is nice. Good policy, even internet service is awesome with easy interface.
Not That Good
Service is bit slow but okay, manageable for me. Claims are good and the policy coverage is high. Premiums are normal and the returns are high. Normal pension policy plan which I buy from future generali India life insurance. The updates are mailed to my email address and the web service is very fine and easily accessible.
The pension policy I have is great which I buy from future generali Inda life insurance. Premium is low which is payed twice per year and the returns are high. Services is great with fast interface and the executives behave well. I must say great work you guys do. I like the policy plan.
Low Policy Coverage
Policy coverage is poor 59% rather than this all is good in the pension policy plan. The policy claims is high. Investment is low and the returns are high. Claiming is easy because of fast service provided by the company members. The updates regarding policy is mailed to me regularly. Good policy plan, It reduces taxes too.
My pension policy is with future generali India life insurance. The policy is good. The policy coverage and claims are high. The premiums are low and the payback returns are really very high. I must say you guys doing great work. The service provided by the member of the company is fast and on time. Good future investment, I like my policy plan.
The policy I buy from future generali India life insurance is fine pension plan but the returns are not that high as I expected. The policy coverage is good and the claims are normal. Service is slow but the work is done after some waiting in the queue. The staff members are behave well but the claiming procedure is very long. Good policy.
Service Is Bit Slow
Policy I purchase through future generali life pension plan is an average policy. Policy coverage is 65% and the claims are okay. Services you provided is bit slow but the work is completed. The behaviour of the executives and the staff members are very good. Fair policy plan.
I bought pension policy for my parents from future generali India life insurance. The policy coverage is 87% and the claims are high. The premiums are low. The payback returns is really. Service is the best which provided by executives members of the company and the behaviour of the staff member is nice. Good investment, I like the policy and my parents like it too.
Good Policy Coverage
I have pension plan from future generali India life insurance. Policy is good and the paybacks are high. Policy coverage is good ~89% and the claims are high. Premiums are less and payed trice per year. Service facilitate by the executives and staff members is fast and on time. Daily updates are mailed to my email address.
My future is secured with future generali life pension plan. The policy is fine and the returns are good. The policy coverage is high ~85% and the policy claims is high. The service provided by the executives and the staff members are really very good. No paper work for sanctioning the claiming amount and the process completed in less time due to fast service.
My pension policy plan is fantastic. Future generali India life insurance provide me low premiums but the returns are high. The services is fast and always on time which facilitate by the members of the company. Good future investment which gives reduction in taxes.
I have got pension policy from future generali India life insurance. The policy is not that good. This policy directly proportion to premiums. The investment is low likewise the returns. The services is good which facilitate by the executives and staff members. The daily updates regarding policy is mailed to my email address.
Pension plan for my husband, I buy it from future generali India life insurance. The policy coverage is good 88% and the claims are high. The premiums are low and the returns are high. Service is fast and the waiting is not necessary because no paperwork for documentation or any other process. the web services are also good and easy to operate. Good future plan, I like the policy.
My future generali life pension plan is wonderful. The policy coverage is high with high claims. The premiums are low and the payback returns are really very good. Service is fast which facilitate by executives and the staff members. The updates regarding policy is mailed to my email address. Good future investment, I like the policy.
I buy pension plan from future generali India life insurance. The policy coverage is good ~87% and the claims are good. The premiums are low but the paybacks are really good in respect of premiums. The service is fast and on time which is facilitate by the executives and staff members of the company. Good future investment and it save taxes too.
The pension plan I have is the perfect one. The policy coverage is good ~91% and the claims are high. The premiums are low which payed quarterly. The returns are high. Service is very fast and the executives with staff members are behave well with calm nature. Good future investment which reduces tax.
Got future generali life pension plan, great benefits like the policy coverage is high ~89%, Claims are easily sanctioned, Claiming amount is also high, Service provided is the best, each and every work is done so quickly. Nice future investment and tax cutter. Good work guys, I like it.
My pension plan is above average and I buy this policy from future generali India life insurance. The policy premium is low and the returns are high. Policy coverage is good ~84% and the claims are high. The service facilitate by the executives and staff members is fast and on time. Good future investment which reduces tax. I like the plan.
The pension plan I bought from future generali India life insurance. The policy coverage is 85% and the claims is high. The investment is low and payed thrice. The services are nice which provided by the company. Nice future savings which reduces tax. I like the plan.
I buy Pension policy plan from future generali India life insurance. The policy coverage is 83% and the claims are high. Service you provided is good and fast too. Nice future investment with tax saving. Web services is also up to date. The web service is easy to access, the renewal is done online.
I'm Securing my future by investing my money on future generali life pension plans. The best investment according to me, the policy covers 87% and the claiming is easy due to fast services provided by the executives and staff members. The policy saves taxes too, I like the policy.
Invested on Future Generali Pension plan today
After reading so many information’s and searching on the net, now I have just bought a pension plan because I work in a private company and it is necessary for me to have something for my later quarter of my life :). I thank policybazaar for the all good pension plan options and finally bought Future Generali pension plans, waiting for the documents eagerly. Thank You!