HDFC Ergo Health Suraksha Regain Plan
HDFC Ergo Health Suraksha with Regain and ECB Health insurance plan provides coverage to your medical emergencies in a most comprehensive manner. All the expenses including pre and post hospitalization, in-patient hospitalization expenses, domiciliary hospitalization, organ donor expenses are taken care off. You can get all the benefits by paying an annual premium amount.
If the sum insured is exhausted, the plan provides automatic reinstatement of the sum assured. Moreover, there are no sub-limits applicable to the doctor fees, treatment of diseases; hospital room rent expenses and other in-patient treatment expenses.
Exclusions of HDFC ERGO Health Suraksha Regain & ECB Health Insurance Plan
- Any disease diagnosed within the initial 30 days of policy purchase unless it is an accidental injury
- Pre-existing diseases to be covered after a waiting period of 2 years
- A waiting period of 2 years for treatment of specific diseases and surgeries like tonsils, cysts etc.
- Expenses incurred on treatment of HIV, AIDS and other related diseases
- Treatment for psychological disorders, depression, anxiety, cosmetic surgeries etc.
- Overconsumption of alcohol, drugs, and any other intoxicant
- Hospitalization required due to war conditions, nuclear radiations, war conditions etc.
- Pregnancy-related disorders, dental surgeries or treatment
- Expenses incurred on the purchase of any external aids, spectacles, and appliances if not covered in the plan
Sum Assured (Rs.)
Sum Insured Rs. 3 lakhs, 4 lakhs, 5 lakhs, 7.5 lakhs & 10 lakhs
Pre-policy Check-up Procedure
It is mandatory to go through a pre-policy medical check-up if you are above 45 years of age. On the basis of this your application will be accepted or rejected and the cost of premium will be decided.
Benefits of Pre-Policy Check-Up Process
- People above 45 years of age or with a pre-existing disease can submit their application online.
- You can submit the proposal online and make the payment online
- HSFC Ergo health insurance team will contact you once you submit your application
- The application will be accepted and premium will be decided on the basis of the pre-existing disease and results of the medical check-up
- The application status can all check However, the insurer will update you the status on email and SMS
*The cost of pre-policy medical check-up will be borne by HDFC Ergo health insurance once the proposal is accepted