HDFC Ergo My Health Medisure Plus Insurance
My: health MedisurePlus Insurance policy is an all-round health insurance plan that covers your medical expenses in case of illness or accident. You can also add your family members under this plan. Along with this, it also provide additional feature of customization. Now, you can choose sum insured as well as take only those covers which you actually required and can pay premium for them only.
Key Features –
- Basic hospitalization cover is included in the policy which covers fees of operation theatre, surgeon, medicines etc.
- The policy covers pre and post hospitalization expenses for 30 and 60 days respectively.
- Day care procedure is covered in the policy.
- Health check-up coupon worth Rs.1000 is provided after completion of every 2 consecutive years.
- This policy also covers medical expenses that you incur for treatment at home.
Key Benefits –
- Option of Family floater, which means you can also cover your family with yourself.
- 10% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year, maximum up to 50%.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Family discount of 10% is applicable.
Details about Premium
Premium is decided on the basis of your custom covers. So, in this policy, there are 9 optional covers along with basic necessary covers.
Policy Details –
Age Limit – Entry age for the policyholder, spouse and parents is 18 years to 65 years with lifetime renewal option. Entry age for dependent Children is 3 months to 23 yrs.
Coverage type – Individual as well as family floater.
Sum Insured –
Policy termination - Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period - If you would not be pleased with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Waiting period of 3 years is applicable for pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Documents Required -
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
- Top 5 Family Health Insurance Policies for 2018
- New India Assurance Senior Citizen Mediclaim Policy
- Star Health Insurance for Senior Citizens
- How to Choose the Best Critical Illness Insurance Plan?