HDFC Ergo My Health Medisure Super Top Up Insurance
HDFC Ergo my health Medisure Super Top Up Insurance Plan Overview
In today’s scenario, a medical cover of 2-3 lac is not enough because of the costly medical expenses. So, to solve this problem, HDFC Ergo health insurance plan has a special policy “My: health Medisure Super Topup Insurance policy” which provides a large cover at very nominal premium. You can take this policy along with your existing health insurance policy as well as separate.
Key Feature –
- A very less response time of only 6 hours on every cashless claim.
- In-patient hospitalisation expenses are covered in this policy.
- The policy covers pre and post hospitalization expenses for 30 and 60 days respectively.
- Day Care Procedure is covered in the policy.
- Policy covers expenses for the diseases which you have prior to the policy also.
Key Benefits –
- Option of Family floater, which means you can also cover your family with yourself.
- You can renew your policy after 2 year rather than traditional method of 1 year.
- Lifetime renewal of policy is available.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Policy Details –
Sum Insured -
Age Limit –Entry age for the policyholder, spouse and parents is 18 years to 65 years with lifetime renewal option. Entry age for dependent Children is 3 months to 23 yrs.
Coverage type – Individual as well as family floater.
Policy termination - Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period - If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
Details about Premium –
- Waiting period of 3 years is applicable for pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Documents Required -
You need to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof to buy the policy. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Can Health Insurance Save you From Cancer Expenses?
- Why Critical Illness Cover is Important in the Basic Term Insurance Plan?
- National Insurance- Varishtha Mediclaim Policy for the Golden Years
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator