HDFC Ergo My Asset Primary Home Insurance
HDFC Ergo Home Insurance has come up with a special plan “my: asset Primary Home Insurance plan” that protects each and every content of your house. It has 11 different covers in which 2 are compulsory and rest 9 are optional covers from which you can choose according to your requirements.
Key Features and Benefits –
- A wide range of cover through sum assured ranging from 5lac to 50lac.
- Unique Insurance covers like Purchase Protection, Wallet Protection, and Electronic Equipment (all risk) for your laptops, tablets and jewellery (all risk), that covers your risk both at home and away.
- This policy also protects those purchases which you bought during policy year.
- It also Provides an add-on cover of terrorism with an addition of premium.
- Fixed sum insured as well as fixed premium, which means the policy buying is totally transparent and hustle-free.
Policy Details –
Coverage – This policy provides with 11 different covers in which 2 are compulsory and rest 9 are optional covers from which you can choose according to your requirements.
Compulsory coverage –
- Fire & Allied Perils (Reconstruction Cost of Building and/or Contents).
- Burglary and/or House Breaking for Contents.
Optional Coverage –
- Electronic Equipment (All Risk).
- Protection to Domestic Appliances.
- Plate Glass Protection.
- Jewellery and Valuables (All Risk).
- Baggage Protection.
- Public Liability.
- Liability to Domestic Staff.
- Purchase Protection.
- Wallet Protection.
Plan Options –
There are two plan options available with this policy –
Sub Plan A - This plan lets you choose optional covers at a fixed Sum Insured.
Sub Plan B – This Plan lets you build your own Sum Insured.
Sum Assured – 5lac to 50lac.
Policy termination –The policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period -If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
Premium Details –
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
The Policy does not cover loss/damage due to –
1) War, invasion or act of foreign enemy
2) Ionizing radiations or contamination by radioactivity
3) Any consequential loss or damage of any kind
4) Depreciation or wear-and-tear
5) Wilful act by the Insured, his/her family and domestic staff
To buy the policy, an applicant has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ and submit it along with the address proof and a photograph.
- SBI Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?