IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance Policy
“Today is the chance to do something for your health.” critical illness insurance policy covers you against the serious ailments or injury. It prevents you from the expenses incurred on such diseases by giving you a financial stability.
- It provides coverage for major diseases like renal failure transplant, cancer and coronary artery diseases (bypass surgery, organ) etc.
- Injuries like loss of limbs are also covered.
- This policy can be issued to number of categories like employees, members of service clubs, students and teachers etc.
- Cashless hospitalization benefit is available in this policy.
Details about Premium
Premium will depend on the age and coverage taken.
Payment: This policy will only make a single payment for any of the critical illnesses. The cover will cease once the reimbursement of medical expenses is done.
The proposer has to fill an application/proposal form to avail this policy. Company can ask for the past medical history from a certified physician.
The Policy covers various categories of groups as under:
- Employers covering their employees including dependents of the employees
- Members of registered service clubs.
- Credit card holders or other financial cards.
- Holders of certificate of Banks/NBFCs.
- Shareholders of public limited companies, cooperative societies etc.
- Students/teachers of educational institutions.
- Members of any other group who have common identification or interest
- Dental treatment is not covered.
- Maternity expenses are not covered.
- Cosmetic surgery is not covered.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India