IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance Policy
“Today is the chance to do something for your health.” critical illness insurance policy covers you against the serious ailments or injury. It prevents you from the expenses incurred on such diseases by giving you a financial stability.
- It provides coverage for major diseases like renal failure transplant, cancer and coronary artery diseases (bypass surgery, organ) etc.
- Injuries like loss of limbs are also covered.
- This policy can be issued to number of categories like employees, members of service clubs, students and teachers etc.
- Cashless hospitalization benefit is available in this policy.
Details about Premium
Premium will depend on the age and coverage taken.
Payment: This policy will only make a single payment for any of the critical illnesses. The cover will cease once the reimbursement of medical expenses is done.
The proposer has to fill an application/proposal form to avail this policy. Company can ask for the past medical history from a certified physician.
The Policy covers various categories of groups as under:
- Employers covering their employees including dependents of the employees
- Members of registered service clubs.
- Credit card holders or other financial cards.
- Holders of certificate of Banks/NBFCs.
- Shareholders of public limited companies, cooperative societies etc.
- Students/teachers of educational institutions.
- Members of any other group who have common identification or interest
- Dental treatment is not covered.
- Maternity expenses are not covered.
- Cosmetic surgery is not covered.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years