IFFCO Tokio Critical Illness Insurance Policy
“Today is the chance to do something for your health.” critical illness insurance policy covers you against the serious ailments or injury. It prevents you from the expenses incurred on such diseases by giving you a financial stability.
- It provides coverage for major diseases like renal failure transplant, cancer and coronary artery diseases (bypass surgery, organ) etc.
- Injuries like loss of limbs are also covered.
- This policy can be issued to number of categories like employees, members of service clubs, students and teachers etc.
- Cashless hospitalization benefit is available in this policy.
Details about Premium
Premium will depend on the age and coverage taken.
Payment: This policy will only make a single payment for any of the critical illnesses. The cover will cease once the reimbursement of medical expenses is done.
The proposer has to fill an application/proposal form to avail this policy. Company can ask for the past medical history from a certified physician.
The Policy covers various categories of groups as under:
- Employers covering their employees including dependents of the employees
- Members of registered service clubs.
- Credit card holders or other financial cards.
- Holders of certificate of Banks/NBFCs.
- Shareholders of public limited companies, cooperative societies etc.
- Students/teachers of educational institutions.
- Members of any other group who have common identification or interest
- Dental treatment is not covered.
- Maternity expenses are not covered.
- Cosmetic surgery is not covered.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Standard Corona Kavach Policy for COVID-19 from July 10, 2020: IRDAI
- IRDAI makes Health Insurance Claims Non-contestable after 8-years of Paying the Premium
- 10 Major Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Scheme – A Simple Guide
- Is Arogya Sanjeevani the Ideal Health Insurance Plan for India?
- Aarogya Setu Mobile App
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator