Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
Comprehensive Car Insurance provides full insurance against any unpredictable event. Below are some of the benefits of Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance.
- Under a comprehensive car insurance policy, the insurer provides cashless service across a vast network of authorized garages.
- Comprehensive coverage protects against theft, natural disasters, or anything that is beyond human control.
- Comprehensive car insurance provides optional car insurance add-ons like roadside assistance, Zero depreciation cover, loss of personal belongings, and many more.
- Policyholders can avail No Claim Bonus (NCB)for a claim-free year,
- Policyholders can get financial security in case of third party liabilities arising from an accident.
- This car insurance also covers unforeseen events like break-ins or broken windshield wipers due to hail.
- Along with the third-party car insurance cover, it also covers damages caused to the policyholder's car.
Comprehensive insurance, collision insurance, and liability insurance are significant components of any automobile insurance covered in Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance.
You might be interested in
Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance Claim Process
Below is the claim reimbursement process of Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance.
- Inform the Insurer: In case of an accident or any mishappening, immediately inform the insurer.
- Inform the Police: In case of accident and injuries, immediately inform the police and take a copy of the FIR.
- Vehicle Inspection: Vehicle inspection will be conducted within 24 hours of the report.
- Settle Bills: After informing the insurer, settle bills and collect all the relevant documents.
- Submit Documents: Now submit all the required documents and a copy of FIR.
- Document Verification: After submitting the documents, everything will be verified before further process.
- Claim Settlement: After verification, the process claim will be settled within 15 days.
Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
Ans: Normal wear and tear and general vehicle aging, depreciation or any such losses, Mechanical or electrical breakdown, Any contractual liability, damage to or by a person driving under the influence of drugs or liquor, damage to or by a person driving without a valid driving license are some of the cases where Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance will not be covered.
Ans: Yes, Kotak Mahindra Comprehensive Car Insurance protects from natural disasters. Although before buying an insurance policy.
Ans: Yes, comprehensive insurance covers damages caused due to collisions.
Q. How long does it take to settle the comprehensive car insurance claim?
Ans: It varies from insurer to insurer and based on accident, but in general, the insurer takes around 45 days to settle the claim. However, the process can be sped up with some preparation and fulfilling all the requirements on time.
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.Read More