L&T My Health Medisure Classic Insurance Plan
In today’s hectic life schedule we hardly care about our health, which leads to bad health condition with an increase in our age and lifestyle. So, to continuously monitor your health, L&T Health insurance have My: health Medisure Classic Insurance plan, which takes care of your today’s medical needs as well as medical emergencies.
Key Features –
- Basic hospitalization cover is included in the policy which covers fees of operation theatre, surgeon, medicines etc.
- The policy covers pre and post hospitalization, including expenses for 30 and 60 days respectively.
- Maternity and new born baby cover is provided.
- Extra benefit of accidental cover.
- Coverage of Ayurvedic treatment.
- Day Care Procedure is covered in the policy.
- Option of Family floater, which means you can also cover your family with yourself.
- 5% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year, maximum up to 50%.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Family discount of 10% is applicable.
Details about premium –
Policy Details –
Sum Assured –
• 1 Lac to 5 Lacs in multiples of 1 Lac for Individual Policies.
• 2 Lacs to 5 Lacs in multiples of 1 Lac for Floater Policies.
Age Limit –Entry age for the policyholder, spouse and parents is 18 years to 65 years with lifetime renewal option. Entry age for dependent Children is 3 months to 23 yrs.
Coverage type – Individual as well as family floater.
No claim bonus - 5% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year, maximum up to 50%. In case of a claim during the year, the cumulative bonus will be reduced by 10%
Portability - If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non-life insurer you can transfer to L&T My: health Medisure Classic Insurance Policy with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
Policy termination - Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period - If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
Additional Features –
- You can renew your policy after 2 year rather than traditional method of 1 year.
- No medical test up to an age of 45 years.
- Lifetime renewal of policy is available.
- Waiting period of 3 years is applicable for pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Documents Required -
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
- Go Beyond Car and Home Insurance this Monsoon
- A Walk-through of the Top-up Health Insurance Plans
- A Complete Reference: Buying a Critical Illness Insurance Policy
- Know What Your Insurance Agent Might Be Hiding From You
- Myth Busted! Health Insurance for the Disabled in India