L&T My Asset Insta Home Insurance
Our Homes are our most pride possession and the contents that we have in our house actually make it home. L&T Home Insurance brings you a special plan “my: assetInsta Home Insurance plan” that protects basic contents of your home from any calamity.
Key Features and Benefits –
- The policy has 4 sub-plans that have fixed sum insured as well as fixed premium, which means the policy buying is totally transparent and hassle-free.
- Easy documentation procedure makes it easier to buy a policy.
- Over the counter insurance facility is available.
Premium Details –
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Policy Details –
Claim – Any decision on claim would be communicated with in a period of 30 days by the company after the submission of the documents.
Policy termination -Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period -If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
The Policy does not cover loss/damage due to –
1) War, invasion or act of foreign enemy
2) Ionizing radiations or contamination by radioactivity
3) Any consequential loss or damage of any kind
4) Depreciation or wear-and-tear
5) Wilful act by the Insured, his/her family and domestic staff
To buy the policy, it is required to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ and submit it along with the address proof and a photograph.
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- L&T Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- SBI Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?