Liberty Health Insurance
Liberty Health Insurance Overview
The Liberty Health Connect Policy is designed to provide all healthcare and hospitalization needs. The comprehensive plan is not only flexible and reasonably priced, but it also offers cashless care at all hospitals that are part of the company’s wide network.
You can take free health check- up after 2 years of continuous policy renewal, irrespective of the claims made under the health Policy. Prior choosing a health plan, compare with other insurer’s health plans to make an informed decision.
Liberty Health Insurance - FAQs
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The Liberty General Insurance company Ltd. offers 3 modes of premium payment namely:
- Cash payment at the branch
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net banking
2. How can I check policy status for Liberty health insurance?
You can contact the nearest branch to check policy status.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Liberty health insurance?
You can also visit the nearest branch and can renew your policy.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Liberty health insurance?
You can visit the nearest branch personally. You can send the claim form on company’s mail id care[at]libertyvideocon[dot]com. You can also send the claim form by post to the company. Usually the claim is settled within 7 working days if no discrepancy comes.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Liberty health insurance?
If the vehicle is liability covered you can ask for the cancellation of the policy. For the cancellation of the policy, just visit the nearest branch.
You might be interested following insurance plans provided by liberty:
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India
Liberty Health Insurance Reviews
I purchase liberty videocon health insurance plan. The policy coverage is high approx. 87% and the policy claims are high. The service facilitate by the staff members is very fast so the claims are easily sanctioned. The ambulance is also facilitate for free. Good future investment which provides good security.