Liberty Health Insurance
Liberty Health Insurance Overview
The Liberty Health Connect Policy is designed to provide all healthcare and hospitalization needs. The comprehensive plan is not only flexible and reasonably priced, but it also offers cashless care at all hospitals that are part of the company’s wide network.
You can take free health check- up after 2 years of continuous policy renewal, irrespective of the claims made under the health Policy. Prior choosing a health plan, compare with other insurer’s health plans to make an informed decision.
Liberty Health Insurance - FAQs
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The Liberty General Insurance company Ltd. offers 3 modes of premium payment namely:
- Cash payment at the branch
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net banking
2. How can I check policy status for Liberty health insurance?
You can contact the nearest branch to check policy status.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Liberty health insurance?
You can also visit the nearest branch and can renew your policy.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Liberty health insurance?
You can visit the nearest branch personally. You can send the claim form on company’s mail id care[at]libertyvideocon[dot]com. You can also send the claim form by post to the company. Usually the claim is settled within 7 working days if no discrepancy comes.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Liberty health insurance?
If the vehicle is liability covered you can ask for the cancellation of the policy. For the cancellation of the policy, just visit the nearest branch.
You might be interested following insurance plans provided by liberty:
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years
Liberty Health Insurance Reviews
I purchase liberty videocon health insurance plan. The policy coverage is high approx. 87% and the policy claims are high. The service facilitate by the staff members is very fast so the claims are easily sanctioned. The ambulance is also facilitate for free. Good future investment which provides good security.