Oriental Home Insurance
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited is one such company providing us home protection with the help of its home insurance policies. The Oriental insurance company limited is a central government undertaking company as it holds every share of the company. The Oriental Insurance company was formed in Mumbai in 1947. The company provides Home insurance, personal accident insurance, travel insurance, motor insurance and health insurance products. The company has wide presence all over the country as well as foreign presence in countries like Kuwait, Nepal and Dubai.
Oriental Home Insurance Policy:
Below is the home insurance pan provided by the company:
- Oriental’s House Holder Insurance Policy: The Oriental Insurance Company limited home insurance policy provides comprehensive cover including residential building and its contents against risks occurring from fire, theft or any natural calamity. The policy covers loss of jewelry, accidental breakage of glass, damage to household electrical appliances like refrigerator, television, mixer etc. due to electrical or mechanical breakdown, personal computers or laptops. There is no upper limit for sum assured under this policy. The general exclusion in this plan is damage from nuclear radiations and war.
The Oriental Insurance company limited home insurance plan is one of better coverage plans available in the market. Comparison of Oriental insurance premium and Oriental insurance quotes can help you in understanding this policy further. Moreover, comparison between Oriental insurance home insurance plans and home insurance policies offered by other general insurance providers can be done as well in order to select a policy. This can be done online with the help of insurance aggregators.
Oriental Home Insurance- FAQs
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The Oriental Insurance Company offers 2 modes of premium payment namely:
- Cash payment at the branch
- Online Payment
For the online payment mode, the policyholder can pay via;
- Credit Card,
- Debit Card
- Net banking
2. How can I check policy status for Oriental home insurance?
You can go to the website to check your policy details if registered.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Oriental home insurance?
You can go for the online renewal on the website of the company. Login with the policy details, select payment mode and finally print/save receipt.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Oriental home insurance?
To settle the claim you can intimate the company by filling a form online.
For further assistance you can visit your nearest branch
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Oriental home insurance?
You can submit the policy documents in your nearest branch. The refunds will be directly credited in your bank account, after deducting applicable cancellation charges.
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- SBI Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Handy Guide- All You Need to Know About Property Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator