Raheja QBE General Domestic Fire Insurance Plan
Raheja QBE’s Domestic Fire insurance policy provides you a complete protection against any fire and special perils by providing financial compensation against loss or damage.
This fire insurance policy offers the following benefits on an additional premium payment -
- The policy also covers 3% of claim amount that can be used as architects, surveyors, consulting engineer’s fees.
- The policy also covers 1% of claim amount that can be used as debris removal charge.
- Impact damage due to own vehicles, fork lifts, cranes.
- Spontaneous combustion.
- Omission to insure additions, alterations and extensions.
- Leakage and contamination cover.
- Loss of rent.
- Terrorism damage.
The policy does not cover following –
- Damage due to earthquake.
- Damage due to boilers or steam generating vessel.
- Fire due to own fermentation, natural heating, and spontaneous combustion.
- Stocks undergoing heating or drying process.
- Loss or damage to electrical machine/apparatus which is the source of fire.
Documents Required –
To buy the policy, fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ and submit it with the address proof and a photograph.