Raheja QBE General Domestic Fire Insurance Plan
Raheja QBE’s Domestic Fire insurance policy provides you a complete protection against any fire and special perils by providing financial compensation against loss or damage.
The policy offers following benefits on an additional premium payment -
- The policy also covers 3% of claim amount that can be used as architects, surveyors, consulting engineer’s fees.
- The policy also covers 1% of claim amount that can be used as debris removal charge.
- Impact damage due to own vehicles, fork lifts, cranes.
- Spontaneous combustion.
- Omission to insure additions, alterations and extensions.
- Leakage and contamination cover.
- Loss of rent.
- Terrorism damage.
The policy does not cover following –
- Damage due to earthquake.
- Damage due to boilers or steam generating vessel.
- Fire due to own fermentation, natural heating, and spontaneous combustion.
- Stocks undergoing heating or drying process.
- Loss or damage to electrical machine/apparatus which is the source of fire.
Documents Required –
To buy the policy, fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ and submit it with the address proof and a photograph.
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- L&T Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- SBI Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?