Reliance General HealthGain policy
Reliance HealthGain Insurance Policy provides full protection against any illness or medical emergencies. It is a Single policy for you and your family which manages all your medical expenses and ensures quality health and happiness.
- This policy comes with 2 different plans, which can you can choose according to your requirements..
- For girl child or single woman, 5% extra discount and premium.
- Cumulative bonus is provided after each claim free year.
- Auto-extension of the policy without any cost.
- Family Floater benefit – This feature provides wide protection to your family members under one single Policy.
- A 5% discount is provided as a family discount for an individual policy.
- Income Tax Benefit - The premium paid is exempt from Income Tax under Sec 80 D of Income Tax Act (Tax Benefits are subject to change in tax laws).
Sum Assured –There are two plans under this policy
Plan A – 3lac, 6lac and 9lac.
Plan B – 12Lacs, 15lacs and 18lacs.
Age limit - Any person can take this policy up to an age of 65 years.
Coverage type – Individual as well as family floater.
Policy termination – The Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period - If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Pre and post hospitalization coverage of 60 days.
- Domestic road ambulance expense of 1500Rs for Plan A and up to 3000Rs for plan B.
- Call option in 5th year to double up your sum assured.
- Accidental death cover is included.
- Contraction of any disease during the first 30 days of commencement of the policy.
- Waiting period of 2 years from commencement of Policy for Certain diseases like Cataract, Hysterectomy shall be covered after.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease due to war or invasion.
Online Wellness Services
Online Wellness Solution
With your HealthGain Policy, we offer you various online services that give you access to health experts 24/7 as mentioned below.
- Ask a Doctor: Consult a panel of physicians online to discuss any health queries and you will receive an answer in a couple of hours. You can also participate in Live Chats with our physicians during the day.
- Ask a Specialist: For queries that require specialist's inputs, you can even consult with specialists in the area of gynaecology, paediatrics, oncology, cardiology and many more.
- Health Risk Assessment: An automated health-service toll that helps you to assess your own health.
- Get a Call from the Doctor: Request a telephone call from a general physician or a specialist to discuss any health issues on your phone.
- Get a Call from a Counsellor: Request a call from a counsellor to discuss any personal issues with work, family or any other inter-personal issues.
- Get a Personalised Diet Plan: Get easy access to a nutritionist in the Healthcare Magic panel to get a personalised diet plan via phone or email.
- Fix an Appointment: Fix appointments with doctors across India with our Healthcare Magic concierge service.
Documents Required to Buy the Policy:
An applicant has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?