Reliance General Healthwise Policy
Reliance HealthWise Insurance Policy is an all-round health insurance plan that covers your medical expenses in case of illness or accident. You can also add your family members under this plan. It is the perfect Health protection for you and your family.
Key features and benefits –
- It covers full hospitalization expense including nursing, OT, medicine and surgical expenses.
- Coverage for treatment where the insured person requires less than 24 hours.
- Policy also covers expenses which are covered during your treatment at home.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses are also covered.
- The policy also covers the expenses incurred by donor.
Value added covers –
- Expenses for road ambulance for nearby hospital.
- If any person is accompanying you in the hospital, his/her expense is also covered up to 5 days.
- After 4 claim free years total cost of health-checkup will be reimbursed.
- Waiting period of 2 years is applicable for pre-existing diseases
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
- Any illness due to war perils or nuclear attacks.
- Any treatment related to HIV/AIDS.
Documents Required -
To buy the policy, an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ is required to be filled. It should be submitted along with accurate medical history and the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?