Reliance General Healthwise Policy
Reliance HealthWise Insurance Policy is an all-round health insurance plan that covers your medical expenses in case of illness or accident. You can also add your family members under this plan. It is the perfect Health protection for you and your family.
Key features and benefits –
- It covers full hospitalization expense including nursing, OT, medicine and surgical expenses.
- Coverage for treatment where the insured person requires less than 24 hours.
- Policy also covers expenses which are covered during your treatment at home.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses are also covered.
- The policy also covers the expenses incurred by donor.
Value added covers –
- Expenses for road ambulance for nearby hospital.
- If any person is accompanying you in the hospital, his/her expense is also covered up to 5 days.
- After 4 claim free years total cost of health-checkup will be reimbursed.
- Waiting period of 2 years is applicable for pre-existing diseases
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
- Any illness due to war perils or nuclear attacks.
- Any treatment related to HIV/AIDS.
Documents Required -
To buy the policy, an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ is required to be filled. It should be submitted along with accurate medical history and the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?
- How to use Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator to Calculate Premium?
- Best Family Health Insurance Plans for Expecting Parents in India