Reliance General Overseas Travel Insurance
Travelling overseas has a lot of adventure but it also has a lot of potential risk. So, to protect you from this risk Reliance Travel Care Policy – For Individuals & Family has everything that you need during your trip overseas. This way you can travel without any tension as this policy will protect you from unexpected risks.
- This policy comes in 4 different plans, so that you can choose according to your suitability.
- Worldwide cashless hospitalisation facility is provided under this policy.
- No medical check-up is required up to an age of 70 years.
- This plan can cover a trip up to 180 days which can be extended up to 365 days.
- Automated extension is possible in case you face any medical emergencies.
Key benefits –
- Quick and hassle-free claims provided 24*7.
- Free international Sim card is provided with every international trip.
- This plan can also be taken in both ways i.e. either include USA and Canada as the part of the plan or you can even exclude them.
- No paperwork is required to avail this policy, which means fast and quick service whenever required.
Details about Premium – (Individual)
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Policy details –
- The minimum age for an individual is 3 months and maximum is 60 years, and the same is applicable for family option.
- A maximum of 4 individuals can be covered under 1 policy.
- Family plan can be of two types:
- One, where the entire sum insured covers all the family members
- Another, where each family member has a separate sum insured
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered in this policy.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, AIDS.
- Venereal Diseases.
- Radiation, nuclear weapons induced
- Loss of passport in public places
- Mental disorder.
- Self-inflicted injuries or illnesses.
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Claim Settlement Guide for Domestic Travel Insurance
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
- Best Group Travel Insurance Plans In India
- Why You Need Travel Insurance When Going On A Cruise?
- Should Senior Citizen Travellers Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Plans?
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad