Reliance General Schengen Travel Insurance
Reliance Travel Care Policy – for Schengen, is specially designed plan for those who are travelling to Schengen countries.
- This policy comes with 2 different plans (Basic and Standard plan), so that you can choose according to your suitability.
- Worldwide cashless hospitalisation facility is provided under this policy.
- This plan covers a trip up to 180 days which can be extended upto 365 days.
- Automated extension is possible in case you face any medical emergencies.
- This policy has a special policy extension feature, which means if your travelling plan is extended for some reason, you can extend your policy accordingly.
Key Benefits –
- Quick and hassle-free claims provided 24*7.
- Free international Sim card is provided with every international trip.
- Minimum sum assured is 30000 euros.
- Accidental insurance is also covered during your trip to overseas.
- If you are hospitalised during your trip, company will bear the expense of the return ticket of accompanying passenger.
Details about premium –
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
Policy details –
- The minimum age of an individual which can be covered under the policy is 3 months and maximum is 60 years.
- The person applying for the policy should have renewed the policy with the company without any break.
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered in this policy.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, AIDS.
- Venereal Diseases.
- Radiation, nuclear weapons induced
- Loss of passport in public places
- Mental disorder.
- Self-inflicted injuries or illnesses.
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Everything You Need To Know About Medical Travel Insurance Plan
- Things to Keep In Mind When Buying Travel Insurance Policy
- A Complete Guide to Family Travel Insurance Plans
- Things You Should Know While Planning Your Studies Abroad
- Top 5 Myths about Travel Insurance
- The Essence of Group Travel Insurance for Organizations