Reliance General Student Travel Insurance
Reliance Travel Care Policy – For Students, provides you with medical and non-medical insurance coverage throughout your period of study with auto-renewal and extension facilities. These benefits can make your overseas stay a happier experience.
Key features and benefits -
- This policy comes in 5 different plans (Basic, Standard, Silver, Gold, Platinum), so that you can choose according to your suitability.
- This plan can cover a trip up to 2 years compatible with your study period.
- No medical check-up is required before the issue of the policy.
- Unique plans are available which cover only non-medical benefits.
- This plan has a special feature of policy extension, in which if your study period is extended for some reason you can extend your plan accordingly.
Key Benefits -
- Quick and hassle-free claims provided 24*7.
- Emergency medical expenses are covered under this policy in case you met with some mishappening.
- Accidental insurance is also covered during your trip to overseas.
- Free international Sim card is provided with every international trip.
Details about Premium -
*The above rates may change. Check the policy wordings for more details.
Policy details -
Students pursuing academic courses abroad, with a minimum age of 16 years and a maximum age of 35 years can avail this student travel insurance policy.
These add-on-benefits are available for standard, silver, gold and platinum plans.
- Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered in this policy.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, AIDS.
- Venereal Diseases.
- Radiation, nuclear weapons induced
- Loss of passport in public places
- Mental disorder.
- Self-inflicted injuries or illnesses.
- Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
- SBI Travel Insurance
- Bharti AXA Travel Insurance
- Universal Sompo Travel Insurance
- Future Generali Travel Insurance
- Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
- Cholamandalam Travel Insurance
- United India Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Travel Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Travel Insurance
- Reliance Travel Insurance
- New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- National Insurance Travel Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance
- Oriental Travel Insurance
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
- What is the Risk of Going for a Tour without Travel Insurance?
- Top 10 Travel Insurance Companies in India
- Planning an Adventure Trip? Here are 10 Handy Tips for You
- Travel Health Advice: Tips for Staying Healthy on Holiday
- How to Avoid Hefty Medical Bills in a Travel Emergency Abroad