Tata AIA Pension Plans
Pension plans help you accumulate wealth for your old age so that you have worry free golden years. TATA AIA Life offers 2 retirement plans as a pension schemes to its customers for their post retirement needs.
- Tata AIA Life Assure Golden Years: A plan that matures at 60 years of age and helps you get a corpus for your retirement years with a payout of Sum Assured, plus Guaranteed Addition of 10% Sum Assured, plus Compound Reversionary and Terminal bonuses on death or maturity.
- Tata AIA Life Easy Retire: A single premium immediate annuity plan.
You can compare and evaluate the TATA AIA Life pension schemes with other pension plans and annuity rates to zero down on the best pension plan for you and lead a tension free old age.
Tata AIA Pension Plans - FAQ
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
TATA AIA life Insurance offers 5 modes of premium payment namely;
- Online Payment
- Auto debit
- Cash/Cheque collection center
- Payment Collection Center.
For online payment mode, the policyholder can pay via;
- NEFT transfer
- Activating auto debit facility in the bank account
- Quick pay via ICICI portal
- Internet Mobile Payment Service
Alternatively, the policyholder can pay in cash or drop cheque at any of the payment collection centers or dropboxes mentioned on the TATA AIA website.
2. How can I check policy status for Tata AIA Pension Plans?
If you are a registered user, directly log into TATA AIA website with relevant username and password. You would be directed to the homepage of your policy account. Now simply click the tab “Check Policy Details” to check the status of your policy and other relevant details. For new policyholders they must register on the website and proceed with the same steps.
3. What is the policy renewal process for Tata AIA Pension Plans?
TATA AIA offers the policyholders a chance to renew their policy online. Simply log into the portal and follow the link that leads to secured payment process. You can renew your policy by using debit, credit card, or net banking option. Opt for Auto Renewal, when you initially sign up for the policy to save efforts and time. If you did not then you can do now by contacting customer helpdesk at toll free number.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for Tata AIA Pension Plans?
Company offers a transparent claim process. The policyholder can register claims by submitting their request at the customer care helpdesk . Upon receiving complete documents, the claim is settled within 7 working days. There are dedicated offices at certain locations to directly file the claims.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for Tata AIA Pension Plans?
The policyholders must attach the relevant policy documents along with a filled surrender form at any of the branch locations in their city. Upon receiving the correct documents, the deposited amount is credited into the policyholder’s bank account as per the company’s records, and the policy is cancelled.
Please check Retirement Plans India
- Aegon Life Pension Plans
- Aviva Pension Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Pension Plans
- Bharti AXA Life Pension Plans
- Birla Sun Life Pension Plans
- Canara HSBC Pension Plans
- DHFL Pramerica Pension Plans
- Exide Life Pension Plans
- Future Generali Pension Plans
- HDFC Life Pension Plans
- ICICI Prudential Pension Plans
- IDBI Federal Pension Plans
- IndiaFirst Pension Plans
- Kotak Life Pension Plans
- Max Life Pension Plans
- PNB MetLife Pension Plans
- Reliance Life Pension Plans
- Sahara Life Pension Plans
- SBI Life Pension Plans
- Shriram Life Pension Plans
- Star Union Pension Plans
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator